About Crazy Craft Classic

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 1.0' started by voidswrath, Apr 1, 2015.

1. voidswrath

voidswrath The Leader of Atlantis Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

The CrazyCraft Mod pack is a mod pack based around, you guessed it! CRAZINESS! This is the original Crazycraft version 1.0, this pack is so iconic we had to keep it on the launcher as well as version 2.0! This pack is not modded minecraft, it is minecraft like you’ve never seen it. There are various Mobs, structures, weapons, the list is endless! You really won’t understand the true power of the pack until you play it yourself. The pack really makes you feel like you’re living in the world of Dr Zeus, it’s completely bonkers, one minute you could be killing a cow, then you’ll morph in to a cow, then a Kraken could possibly spawn above your head, you’ll have to ask your friend to shoot you away with his gravity gun just in time. No two people could have the same experience with this Pack. There are over 50 mods, all chosen for their bizarreness and completely random nature. But don’t be fooled, this mods fit perfectly together and have been calibrated for the most amazing playing experience!
    rian likes this.
  2. lmpe1512

lmpe1512 New Member

Please could you update the orespawn version of this modpack?
  3. chuckles101x

chuckles101x Moderator Staff Member

This is the original version of crazycraft, it is no longer being worked on as it is just in for the legacy version. If you are playing the current version of crazycraft provided by the launcher, that is crazycraft 2.2. As far as updating the orespawn version, this will be done for crazycraft 3.0, which is about to launch in beta.
  4. lmpe1512

lmpe1512 New Member

5. J_ordon PlaysGames

J_ordon PlaysGames New Member

If anyone is having problems with lag like I did I made a tutorial that can help you out to get rid of lag! Here it is!
  6. 17minerboy

17minerboy Member

Can't wait for 3.0 I couldn't even find a ruin that wasn't taken in 2.2 i had to search for many miles. Oh also you guys should add the random tp plugin to 3.0 to tp somewhere random instead of looking for some where just a suggestion.
  7. 17minerboy

17minerboy Member

this is just an add on. You might need the server signs plugin as well to add a command to tp command is /svs add {command} if you get server signs.
  8. HeyImNick

HeyImNick New Member

This series is really going to carry on a lot and I really like that and It carry on to be better:)

DRACOMINE New Member

i know nice tutorial also thx for it
  10. Cant wait for 3.0 i liked the other 2 so dont mess up :)
  11. Hipnokill

Hipnokill Member

It's cool, but crazy craft 3.0 is better!
  12. babyzirk

babyzirk New Member

Ya i was dealing with lag and this tutorial helped me lots thanks.
  13. DiamondZone1

DiamondZone1 New Member

has any one played crazy craft 3.0 yet
  14. deatheagle13

deatheagle13 New Member

it doesnt load for me
  15. ComputerDude

ComputerDude New Member

I think this is a good Idea for 3.0, But a random tp mod instead of a plugin would be better for those playing in single player
  16. 17minerboy

17minerboy Member

I'm not sure there is a mod for random to.
  17. ComputerDude

ComputerDude New Member

I found one, But the form doen't let me post links, also, you could custom code one easily.
  18. 17minerboy

17minerboy Member

19. Horse_Midget

Horse_Midget New Member

I Remember when this came out