About Poképack

Discussion in 'Poke Pack' started by voidswrath, Apr 1, 2015.

1. voidswrath

voidswrath The Leader of Atlantis Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

The PokéPack Mod pack is a mod pack based around, you guessed it! POKEMON! This pack is not modded minecraft, it is Pokémon in Minecraft! There are various new structures, weapons, tools, the list is endless! You really won’t understand the true power of the pack until you play it yourself. The pack really makes you feel like you’re living in your Nintendo 3DS or Gameboy Advanced! It’s completely brilliant, one minute you could be levelling up on a diglet, then you’re killing a (GREEN, BLUE, YELLOW or RED) Boss, then a Shiney could possibly spawn above your head, you’ll have to use all your skill to catch this 1/10,000 Pokémon. Next thing you know you could be battling and using the Master Ball you got from a Boss drop on a legendary Pokémon! No two people could have the same experience with this Pack. There are hundreds of Pokémon to choose from. We have added a few mods that make the experience a lot more user friendly and overall a better time!

2. Raj0699

Raj0699 New Member

Can someone explain how to get the pokepack on the new voids wrath launcher? the only ones I have are the voidswrath mod pack and crazycraft 2.2

3. voidswrath

please screenshot your launcher all the modpacks would be under the all mod packs tab

4. YoMamaTilla

YoMamaTilla New Member

Every time I try to play PokePack 2, it crashes. Plz help.

5. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

crash log or pastebin is needed or no one can help

6. voidswrath

there has been an update to pokepack please hit reinstall

7. Daemon_Angelum

Daemon_Angelum Moderator Staff Member

I wanted to play the Pokepack but it does not even open people where telling me that it's because I use a mac. I am not sure but help would be great!

8. Daemon_Angelum

Daemon_Angelum Moderator Staff Member

I will take that back works now :D.

9. downthesun01

downthesun01 New Member

Pokepack 2 keeps crashing. I've tried reinstalling it several times with no change. I have attached the log file. Please let me know if any other information is needed.

http://pastebin.com/EBi8F0Cy

I got the game to work after updating my Java to version 8 update 45 64-bit. However, I am experiencing very poor performance at the moment. There is intermittent stuttering that begins after about 5 minutes, no matter low I put the settings. I checked cpu and ram usage while playing and cpu ranges from 30% to 40%, and ram is at about 1.8gb. I checked gpu load and it drops from about 30% to 0% once the stuttering begins. I thought that maybe the there is a problem with the video card, but I've tested it thoroughly with other games, and everything seems fine.

PC Specs:

Intel core i7 3610QM 2.3
    nVidia GTX 670M
    12GB Ram

I have never had any previous issues running Minecraft, or any other game for that matter.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  10. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

If no one who can fix this has replied to you yet, please create a another support ticket so we can further assist you.

11. Sawtooth44

what ever it is i found the piece of info that is needed
    "com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected name at line 4 column 2"
    i have literaly no idea what it means

12. J_ordon PlaysGames

J_ordon PlaysGames New Member

If anyone is having problems with lag like I did I made a tutorial that can help you out to get rid of lag! Here it is!

13. vergil

vergil Member

14. HeyImNick

HeyImNick New Member

Wow I would really like this because I grew up playing Pokemon with my 3ds and they were pretty fun not to lie.

15. Sawtooth44

dont you relise its already on the launcher?

16. i was thinking of playing pokepack but i have never watched pokemon

17. DRACOMINE

DRACOMINE New Member

pokemon is awsome there is like 5 or more series of pokemon you should watch it pokepack is awsome

18. KillerAvenger66

KillerAvenger66 New Member

my favorite Pokemon in the mod pack is Charmander

Pokemon is awesome

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
  19. Hipnokill

Hipnokill Member

Ash where are you here is good modpack for you :p

20. DiamondZone1

DiamondZone1 New Member