About Voids Wrath

Discussion in 'Voids Wrath 1.0' started by voidswrath, Apr 1, 2015.

1. voidswrath

voidswrath The Leader of Atlantis Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

The VoidsWrath Mod pack is a mod pack based around exploration and Mythical creatures! This pack is not modded minecraft, it is Minecraft like you’ve never played it before! There are various new mobs, structures, weapons, tools, the list is endless! You really won’t understand the true power of the pack until you play it yourself. The pack really makes you feel like you’re living in Medieval times! It’s completely brilliant, one minute you could be killing cows, then you’re killing one of hundreds of Bosses, then you could stumble upon one of many ruins or temples ready to be explored, but be careful, things aren’t always as they seem. No two people could have the same experience with this Pack, the amount of game changing mods make that impossible. There are hundreds paths to choose from, warrior, explorer, King, you decide!

2. Sky_Inbound

Sky_Inbound New Member

I am a King and i Love this modded New Minecraft, Ive only played it for 2 years now :D

3. Azazyel Senpai

Azazyel Senpai Moderator Staff Member

I lately have gone for the overlord god of the world path and rule other players into fighting for me

Shiverme likes this.
  4. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

your not a god
    just a man who believes he is

5. Azazyel Senpai

Azazyel Senpai Moderator Staff Member

Lol im a admin on there obviously you never been on there. If you have issues believeing so ask D34dly.

Sky_Inbound likes this.
  6. Sky_Inbound

Sky_Inbound New Member

Well i concur since D34DLY is one of the main admins on VoidsWrath.

7. Sawtooth44

version one, yes but instantly went to Fellowship as soon as it came out
    but now its obvious you havent been around the forums much, im the guy that finds bots and marks them for admins to deal with

8. chuckles101x

chuckles101x Moderator Staff Member

You should really try to not be so pushy and rude with senpai, no need to lash out like that at all.

9. Sawtooth44

rude? i only replied at the same intensity as his message

10. chuckles101x

chuckles101x Moderator Staff Member

The way I read your response was that you were really offended, and went into that "do you even know who I am?" kind of thing. My apologies if you didn't mean to write it like that.

11. Sawtooth44

i was only replying in the same fashion as azazyel

12. mbogita

mbogita Member

How do I claim land on VW?

13. random player

random player New Member

So my friends and me tried to run a private voids wrath server yesterday but it didn't generate any structres besides the guild at the spawn. (And even that didn't work anymore after resetting the map.)

It works fine in Singleplayer but not with the server files provided at the official website.
    (Copying config files or the map from singleplayer to multiplayer didn't work either. The already generated structures are there, but no new ones will be generated.)

14. mbogita

mbogita Member

I think if you have trouble with that you should PM voidswrath about it. Also, what structures do you mean?

15. Flazehunter

Flazehunter New Member

Idk if this is a glitch but i need to say something about the Take of two kingdoms mod in the mod pack when I play the game it is almost like you removed half the stuff required to use it to the full potential... several npc's were removed, and several pages of items from the weapons keeper, i did level up a bunch of times to see if the weapons keeper was just glitched and level based. my results concluded that it was not :/ Idk if its a bug or on purpose I cant take the file and insert into my own minecraft due to my crappy ability too and I like the modpack... Please fix? and yes I did look in the config files and i had no idea what I was looking at...

16. Flazehunter

Flazehunter New Member

I also cannot figure out how to change my clas in the divine rpg mod... :/ or upgrade stats

17. Sawtooth44

classes? your class was the equipment you put on if memory serves me right

18. mbogita

mbogita Member

You are correct according to the wiki.

19. Flazehunter

Flazehunter New Member

but this still does not solve my problem :/ I just want the tale of 2 kingdoms mod fixed D:

20. mbogita

mbogita Member

Like I said before, ask voidswrath, AKA the admins, they can help you troubleshoot