Allocating More Ram

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 3.0' started by MrMcSnuffyFluffy, Jul 21, 2015.

1. MrMcSnuffyFluffy

MrMcSnuffyFluffy New Member

Hey there. Does anyone know if it's possible to allocate more RAM for CC 3.0? For example, when I'm playing my RAM is always maxed out at 1 gig, which causes shutters, etc. I know how to do this for my regular Minecraft launcher, but I have no idea if it's possible for CC.

EDIT: I figured it out. There is a settings button right next to the minimize and close button, on the launcher. The option to add more RAM is in there. Be sure to uncheck "Let Java decide optimal values."

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  2. Goku14500

Goku14500 New Member

Go to the gear click options look up how many gb in mb and convert that into how many you want

3. Goku14500

Goku14500 New Member

4. Adam777

Adam777 New Member

do i add ram to voidlauncher,java,or minecraft?

5. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

no just do what goku said then what fluffy said

6. jackall2462

jackall2462 New Member

when ever i try to allocate more ram it wont let me pass 2203 mb even though i have 8 gb of ram on my laptop

7. GoofyGrimReaoer

GoofyGrimReaoer New Member

Hello, so ive been trying to make my CC3 game less laggy and ive tried to allocate ram but when I go to search how to do it everything reads for me to go to the gear in the corner but my screen does not show this mystical gear. Can someone please help me??

8. jdstang23

jdstang23 New Member

I have a similar problem. I can set the ram to 9696 I have 16 gb 13 free and it goes back to 4950 any help?