Atlanticcraft Opened Fellowship/crusadercraft Again.

Discussion in 'Crusader Craft Server' started by WillS1888, Apr 2, 2015.

1. WillS1888

WillS1888 Guest

Well, after around 2 years of waiting its finally here, I just wanted to give a big thanks to atlanticcraft and more so cody. He worked really hard planning it. I remember when we worked on the server for the 3 months when I was staff, best time of my life. But really I never appreciated how hard cody works, I really should more often.

2. LordHolden

LordHolden New Member

If Fellowship had never come up then I wouldn't have met such amazing people like Will and many others when it went down I was heartbroken but now its back up better than ever I just want to thank Cody and how hard he works he is a god among Minecrafters :D

3. voidswrath

voidswrath The Leader of Atlantis Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

glad you guys are excited. I will hopefully begin work on these servers in the next couple weeks. Once all mod pack bugs are found so begin looking!

4. creeperkiller2J

creeperkiller2J New Member

what is the ip address for the lord of the rings server

5. WillS1888

WillS1888 Guest

its not open yet but it will be opening soon

6. creeperkiller2J

creeperkiller2J New Member

how much space does the crusadercraft take up on your computer

7. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning New Member

I dont think i would put the words "Amazing People" And "Like Will" in the same sentence

8. Azazyel Senpai

Azazyel Senpai Moderator Staff Member

Idk you sir but you seen rather intelligent I like you have a great day.

chuckles101x likes this.
  9. WhiteLightning

I cant tell if you are sarcastic or not

10. WillS1888

WillS1888 Guest

kmoney hes basically saying im not an amazing person. kinda hurts my feelings since the past few days I have not been very welcomed. But the fact that see the staff as a model kinda hurts my feelings to. I do hope the minds of those who hate me will change, I can be very resourceful at times. Mainly the admins I admire there work. Wish the admins wouldn't push me so far I would like to make friends not enemys, you of all people should relize this sebastian

11. JDewees

JDewees Member

its finally happening thank the atlanticcraft gods I've been training in ars magika and tinkers construct for this moment

12. WhiteLightning

Ahhhh! That makes sense. But sense you are making an effort to be nice, I Magnanimously forgive you.

13. Dan

Dan Member

Wow I actually gave up hope that fellowship (or crusadercraft) would ever come back up.

14. WhiteLightning

*Eye Starts To twich*

A COUPLE OF WEEKS? We have been waiting TWO YEARS. With no sign that you had even been working on it! I am happy that you released it again but you didnt have to release it TWO YEARS after it dissapeared. You guys Basicly said "We will be editing it. BRB in 2 years." We had almost no warning and we were quite happy with factions! why didnt you get another server and make the minigames on that while we stayed on the main? And after that you did respond to anything. You just said "In 2 years" No details or anything. I am angry that we even had to wait this long.

15. Dan

Dan Member

um its only been 11 months, the server closed in may

16. WhiteLightning

WELL MY LAUNCHER STOPPED WORKING TWO YEARS AGO. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IM IN CAPS. HELP ME. I CANT STOP.

17. Dan

Dan Member

ok? XD

18. LordHolden

LordHolden New Member

I'm so happy we're all back XD

19. JDewees

JDewees Member

just be happy that it is coming back.

20. JDewees

JDewees Member

so is the server going to be like the old one with factions and stuff?