Ban Appeal(for Voidswrath

Discussion in 'Voids Wrath 1.0' started by hellboy1206, Jun 28, 2015.

1. hellboy1206

hellboy1206 New Member

A few months ago on voidswrath I was banned for tp killing and destroy players houses, at the time I was away from the house that was being destroyed so I had no part in it. for the tp killing I used fly to leave spawn and I found a group of people I went down to say hi and they attacked me and killed me three times and I teleported my friends to help me and they killed them and a staff member punished me for this by killing me and deleting my items I asked why and he said just because. I would like to be unbanned if possible I am srry for any trouble I may have caused but I took no part in what I was banned for

2. lightanddark1

lightanddark1 Member

how about you use this format its much better
    1) Your in game name:
    2) When were you banned?:
    3) Why were you banned?:
    4) Who banned you (if known)?:
    5) What server were you banned on?:
    6) Why should we unban you?:

3. doger9887

doger9887 Active Member

I don't believe there is a format so this is fine. I believe everyone deserves a second chance for I am sure we have all broken some rules in our time on the server. Ill refer an admin here to look this over, but I suggest you don't do what you did again.

4. lightanddark1

lightanddark1 Member

i said its much better not that he must use it

5. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

I will have a VW staff member check this out right away. It Does Honestly feel weird that you appeal months after you got banned. Normally, someone who is innocently banned will appeal right away to explain

6. Daemon_Angelum

Daemon_Angelum Moderator Staff Member

Hellboy do you know the staff's name that killed you?

7. D34DLY

D34DLY Moderator Staff Member

Ohh Hellboy, me and you both know that your actions were uncalled for. And although everyone deserves a second chance, you messed up pretty badly with the chances you were given.
    I will however consider the choice of unbanning you, but it's not a definite yes.

8. WeeChaza

WeeChaza Moderator Staff Member

Hellboy, if you fill out the little app thingy thats posted above, im sure I can unban you.
    But, we will be watching over you.

9. doger9887

doger9887 Active Member

Azazyel I believe banned him

10. D34DLY

D34DLY Moderator Staff Member

Hellboy you are officially unbanned. Don't mess your final chance up please.

11. lightanddark1

lightanddark1 Member

u mean pete's app

12. junus023

junus023 New Member

1) Your in game name: junus023
    2) When were you banned?: About year ago
    3) Why were you banned?: Well its a pretty long story so il put it with why should we unban you
    4) Who banned you (if known)?: It was long ago so i dont remember
    5) What server were you banned on?: The official server for Void's Wrath
    6) Why should we unban you?: This excactly happened. I was with my friends pvping at /warp survival and an admin or mod told everyone to leave. We asked why that was, he replied with doing /kill on me. Then i asked why i was killed and asked if i could get my stuff back. He replied with banning me forever on the server. After that i was pretty confused and thought that when the server reset i wouldnt be banned anymore. I was wrong and was still banned, so i went to this site and made this post.
    The reason why you should unban me is that because what happened i learned that i shouldnt question any mod and do excactly what they say when they say something to me.
    And now that i learned that i think im able to play on the server without breaking rules.

13. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

Please make your own ban appeal thread