#blame Moomookitty Hype I Quit People

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by CyborgWolf04, May 3, 2016.

1. CyborgWolf04

CyborgWolf04 Member

I quit people and you can blame it on MooMooKitty a staff member for perm banning my main for nothing!

2. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

3. CyborgWolf04

CyborgWolf04 Member

Umm you forgot the part where I said that he really did raid that base and just doesn't want to admit to it so. You Just gave someone who commited a crime.

4. McEvilJohn

Where YOU said it, you do not speak a confession for him, so it's basically useless. I've spoken to another staff member about it, they have agreed it isn't allowed.

5. CyborgWolf04

CyborgWolf04 Member

:/ Im sorry for trying to do the right thing. Btw next time I want to deal with another staff member like how about Dipsy. He is a lot nicer then you.

6. CyborgWolf04

CyborgWolf04 Member

Umm... When and If I get unban I really dont want to even mess with forums anymore so.

7. McEvilJohn

Whatever staff member replies or deals with the issue first is the staff member that will handle and control the issue. In this case I'm the one who banned you, so this is my case to handle everything related to the issue. That is how things work here. Calling me a "jerk" for banning you with a legit reason that you confessed to is not the way to go :p.