Bvpboys Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 2.0 Server' started by bvpboy, Jul 13, 2015.

1. bvpboy

bvpboy Member

1) Your in game name:Bvpboy
    2) When were you banned?:Not sure a few months ago
    3) Why were you banned?:It says I was banned for Breaking server rules but I was not
    4) Who banned you (if known)?:Captain_Switch
    5) What server were you banned on?:CrazyCarft 2.0
    6) Why should we unban you?:I was playing on the server and a guy comes and he asks can I live with u I say sure I had 2 other people living with me. but he went to factions one after about 10 min. I decided to go see what he was doing all of spawn was blown up he said that another person blew it up then he put me in creative and some other guy (Captin_Switch) Came and banned me. so I feel that I should be unbanned because I could not get out of creative because he put me in it and I was just banned I like this server so I wish to be unbanned

I toke this long because I stupidly did not know that you come here for ban appeal I left it in the conversation page of the Atlantic craft when I found out that you come here I came here right away I found this because I was going to sine up for beta crazy craft 3.0

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  2. bvpboy

bvpboy Member

Is anybody going to help me?

3. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

I sent this link in the staff chat where a moderator of the server will further investigate the problem.

4. bvpboy

bvpboy Member

have they found out if I will be unbanned

5. McEvilJohn

Have you been unbanned yet? Just making sure that everything is back to normal for you.

6. bvpboy

bvpboy Member

um no I am not was I suppose to be

7. McEvilJohn

If you were banned by Captain_Switch you are. I'll have a staff member for the server investigate further. Due to the problems we are having atm we can't really do it until it's solved.

8. bvpboy

bvpboy Member

Is every thing all good, am i going to be unbanned yet?

9. doger9887

doger9887 Active Member

You still haven't been unbanned? Ill refer this to an admin, it should have been dealt with from what the dates say.

10. McEvilJohn

Captain_Switch is Sheboo's alt account that crapped and destoryed factions 1 on crazycraft. I'm going to scream at an admin if it takes.

11. McEvilJohn

Anyway screenshoting what the reason and the person who banned you when you log in will tell us everything we need to know.

12. doger9887

doger9887 Active Member

If what what meh bae here said is right, I am sorry, you probably won't be coming back. Chances are Loooooooooooooooooooooooooow. There is a chance thought!

13. bvpboy

bvpboy Member

Cheacked sadly im still banned and if what you said is treu doge

14. McEvilJohn

bvpboy if you were banned by the person you said banned you, you were wongfully accused. Right now the final step is to screenshot and post the reason and it should say who banned you.

15. bvpboy

bvpboy Member

How should i screenshot it if i cant get in the game do i screenshot my whole computer ?

16. bvpboy

bvpboy Member

I will take a photho with my phone of it

17. McEvilJohn

18. bvpboy

bvpboy Member

Ok
    Give me a momement

19. bvpboy

bvpboy Member

This is it