Can't Find My Pixelmon's Stats And Item Boxes In My Inventory

Discussion in 'Poke Pack' started by TheSpaceTrufflz, Nov 17, 2015.

1. TheSpaceTrufflz

TheSpaceTrufflz New Member

Hey everyone, I ran into a problem while trying Pokepack out for the first time...it's probably just me being dumb, but I couldn't fix it, so now I'm here.

The problem is that I can't access my pixelmon's stats (gender, nature, moves, etc) or give it a held item. In fact, the held item box and the pixelmon sprite next to it are completely gone. In its place next to my armor are two boxes, one with brown bag and the other with a long red object with a white feather/wing on one side and a white cross towards the top. I don't know what these do but I really want to check out my starter's stats.

I have an image attached in case I wasn't being clear.

Please help!

Edit: the pictures in the boxes next to my armor that I described only appear when the mouse hovers over them, that's why they're not in the image.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  2. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

Bag= bag from the camping mod
    Swis army knife= Portable crafting table also from camping mod

I'm pretty sure you press a key bind to access Pokemon stats

3. TheSpaceTrufflz

I looked at the KeyBindings in the Options tab of my inventory, but there doesn't seem to be one that worked.... I tried all of them.

4. Sawtooth44

No, key binds in the pause menu's options

5. TheSpaceTrufflz

Sorry, I'm kinda a noob at these things, but doesn't that require code? There's definitely no Key Bindings in the pause menu's options, unless I need glasses and I never knew xD.

Ugh, I've really gotta learn more about this stuff.

6. Sawtooth44

the noobishness is indeed over 9000
    options menu, config

7. DerpyReflex

DerpyReflex New Member

I read what you said about 100 times lol I have no clue how what to do... pls help