Can´t Log In To Play Please Help

Discussion in 'General' started by Thedinotamer, Apr 6, 2015.

1. RageDemon

RageDemon New Member

Guys i solved the problem
    Just use your email the first time or it wont work, this doesn't mean re-download but all you have to do is to close it and try again if this doesn't work then restart your computer and try then if it doesn't work then i'm sorry but i can't help any further.your welcome, but no need to thank me.

2. RageDemon

RageDemon New Member

use email for user and normal MC pass

3. BEASTJETGAMING1

BEASTJETGAMING1 New Member

PLS HELP DO I LOGIN ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER AND WHAT DO I DO I PUT MY MINECRAFT INFO OR VOIDWRATH INFO

4. RageDemon

RageDemon New Member

you put your minecraft email and password in not your voidcraft account info or your minecraft username, you put it in the bottom left.

5. jojohaba

jojohaba New Member

Guys a tip is that instead of your minecraft username put your Email address that you have used for ur MC account and the password for ur account. Thats all you need.

6. The3rdHeat

The3rdHeat New Member

me to :(

7. The3rdHeat

The3rdHeat New Member

how did you do it i need some help login in

8. NoeG17

NoeG17 New Member

i have tried everythink u guys have said and nothing worked

9. FllluffeeTalks

FllluffeeTalks New Member

I am having the same problem! I have a minecraft premium account I downloaded the newest version of Voids Wrath I got minecraft 1.7.10 because thats what Crazy Craft needs and NOTHING IS WORKING! The only problem I am having is with the username and password thing with Voids Wrath?? I entered in my username and password correctly EVERYTHING WAS CORRECT I have a Voids Wrath account I have a MineCraft account but it wont let me login! Even when I enter in the correct information and all it says login so I login but when I do it says I DONT EXIST! I am salty about it because I have been dealing with this for MONTHS NOW! Someone please help me with this problem I CANNOT FIX ANYTHING! I have a Windows 10 computer! Contact me if you know how to fix this problem my email is [email protected]. Thanks

Attached Files:

10. Draco_Malfoy429

Draco_Malfoy429 New Member

I have bought it but it doesn't work

11. jeremy wiser

jeremy wiser New Member

how did you get it I have been trying for a moth

12. BambooGamingYT

BambooGamingYT New Member

What do u do I'm stuck like this I'm logged in to my minecraft account on minecraft.net and on this but I can log in the launcher

13. Kill Switch

Kill Switch New Member

Yeah the same is happing to me!

14. Michael W.

Michael W. New Member

what's a premium account?

15. Michael W.

Michael W. New Member

I can't login to my mojang/minecraft account because it says I already have a account that's signed into another device. Also I'm pretty sure I'm putting in the right password and Email address but it says it's wrong!

I think this game is just trying to mess with your mind by confusing you by saying your stuff is wrong

16. Michael W.

Michael W. New Member

17. DivineMasterVT

DivineMasterVT New Member

Please help! I type in my MC premium account username and password, and it not work. I have 64 bit java 8, 64 bit windows 10, and everything else I need.

Attached Files:

18. trixersaurusrex

trixersaurusrex New Member

literally theres no reason it shouldnt work, but it doesnt.

19. RageDemon

RageDemon New Member

User:Email for MC Account
    Pass:password for MC Account

20. RageDemon

RageDemon New Member

Username is Email for MC
    Password is Password for MC