Can´t Make My Own Modpack!

Discussion in 'Create Your Own Mod Packs' started by GreenEnderGaming, Jul 2, 2015.

1. GreenEnderGaming

GreenEnderGaming New Member

It works the first time but then it keeps craching

2. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

i have a how to make a modpack

3. zWomboHD

zWomboHD New Member

It may be mods that you put together that makes it keep crashing. I would recommend some how figuring out which mods are doing that.

4. Quin_k9

Quin_k9 Member

post a log of the issues and people may be able to give you more information about the problem

you can find it in your .minecraft directory or wherever you have your modpack installed

5. IronCaptain101

IronCaptain101 New Member

This does not necessarily help if nobody knows what to do. I have this exact problem!

6. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

a crash report is all i need to work out some problems

7. RyanBowPanda

RyanBowPanda New Member

if you dont know where to find the "Crash Reports" folder Here is an easy way to get to if
    1. Open your minecraft launcher & click play (with no mods installed so you dont crash)
    2. Click your "Options" and open "texture packs" Then click "Open Texture pack folder"
    3. When he file opened click the .minecraft at the top of the Folder to go to that page
    4. Scroll up or down till you find crash reports (or jest crashes) & copy the crash report and past it here....
    pretty simple....

8. Liggy1

Liggy1 Member

Do you have enough memory on you void launcher and is there a mod you put in that's not working with the rest.

9. Liggy1

Liggy1 Member

How do you sign up on the void launcher
    Try Taking out big mudpack and see if it works.