Can't Play My Crazy Craft 3.0 Server

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 3.0' started by Gaminbonesjones, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Gaminbonesjones

Gaminbonesjones New Member

This pops up. "incompatible fml modded server" Absolutely cant play it. Anybody got a fix for this? I want to play with my friend real bad because i loved 2.2. Any help appreciated

2. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

you probly got the wrong version of forge

3. GenericOverload

GenericOverload New Member

This happened to me before. To fix it, try to log into the server. Reply here with what it says.

4. boobieisawesome

boobieisawesome New Member

Im getting the same issue. I've set up the server locally and on a couple other places as well as a premium hosting site tried to set it up. What I've come up with is that the server download files only has 46 mods, where as the launcher loads 65 with 64 of them being active. when i go to connect to the server it says "Incompatible FML Modded Server 48 Mods Present". When I attempt to actually connect to the server it gives an error "Mod Rejections [FMLMod:BiblioCraft{1.10.4}]. What it appears to be is an incorrect download for the server on the website and that we will either need to manually correct the mods in the pack to the server or they need to correctly add the mods to the downloadable zip.

5. Gaminbonesjones

Nope i think they literally put the wrong server download up. Wish there was some way to contact them. :p

6. Gaminbonesjones

If you figure out how to fix this correctly update me on it

7. boobieisawesome

boobieisawesome New Member

Most definitely. I'll update if I find anything

8. ArturNik

ArturNik New Member

9. ArturNik

ArturNik New Member

Jesus.. It seems like no one cares(the mods) about this problems

10. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

i lack server knowledge to be of any real assistance

11. Chappie_XD

Chappie_XD New Member

To fix that error you will need to copy the bibliocraft that is located in the mods folder within the client side and upload that one to the server mods folder and it will fix your error.

12. assassinowl

assassinowl New Member

13. mike22102

mike22102 New Member

does anyone now how to fix it if your using mcprohoudting