Caragplays Report

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by doger9887, May 3, 2015.

1. doger9887

doger9887 Active Member

I was in-game helping people with how to craft things and showing them around the server when this certain player got angry over someone glitch killing him. He repeatedly spammed and threatened other players with IP hacks and ddos's. I.I attempted to talk to him and calm him down, but the threats kept coming, so I gave up since there was nothing else I could do. I don't think this player needs to be on our server anymore or at least needs a talking too. I have a few screen shots to back me up, they are located below. Please lo 2015-05-02_21.08.39.png 2015-05-02_21.29.39.png 2015-05-02_21.31.18.png ok into this player.

2. D34DLY

D34DLY Moderator Staff Member

I will most defiantly take actions into matter. Ty for bringing this upon attention :]

3. CaragPlays

CaragPlays New Member

fix that glitch then wtf i lost my full halite armor and halite blade and halite phaser and angelic armor
    i worked so hard for it he called me to boss fight arena it is no pvp area cant hit people but he killed me with halite phaser i didnt know he can kill me with it i want my stuffs now i got so bad sorry

4. WeeChaza

WeeChaza Moderator Staff Member

I've had problems with Caragplays in the past with this kind of stuff. Just letting you know. :p

5. D34DLY

D34DLY Moderator Staff Member

I can't simply "fix the glitch" as it's a problem through the mod and not the server. Sry