Cc3 Won't Launch - And Nor Will The Update

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 3.0' started by sergeantcokes, May 15, 2016.

1. sergeantcokes

sergeantcokes New Member

I downloaded cc3 and all the necessary Java updates and but when i start the game is shows it's loading, says 'launching minecraft' and then just hangs. When i look at the console the last entry is 'launching minecraft1.7' but my version is 1.9.
    I also am trying to launch the update but when i try to do that it just clears the screen and hangs.
    Help!!! My son is driving me mad while he waits for me to fix it!

2. beaker101

beaker101 New Member

If you log into the void launcher in the left hand corner then click remember me, then click re-install crazy craft 3.0. It should pop up as a rectangular square that loads up all the mods. once it is done loading, click play on crazy craft. (I am actually a kid and I drive my dad insane the same way!) If you have account problems I can't help you.

Good luck!

3. ChickenCharmer

ChickenCharmer New Member

i have the exact same problem sergeant cokes

4. RapMaster3045

RapMaster3045 Member

Make sure that you are actually doing this through the Voids Wrath launcher and not Vanilla MC, reinstall the mod pack you want to play and then hit "play" , if that doesn't work then delete the local data of the launcher and reinstall the launcher and run the mod-pack. These mod-packs were designed to run on specific versions of Minecraft and not the latest version. If none of that works then make sure that you have given the launcher enough memory (RAM) and that you are running Java 64bit and Java version 8 then try run it again, the mod-packs also take time to launch depending on how beefy your PC is.

5. I'm in the exact same boat! EXACTLY! I'm trying to tune my son out while I figure it out. lol Did you ever figure out exactly what the problem was? Thanks!