Cheesytoast

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by lightanddark1, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightanddark1

lightanddark1 Member

well i am light hello and cheesy toast tried to lure my brother to kill him but i told my brother not to then i came back on and saw tigerdragon complaing about cheesytoast stealing his stuff
    so then i told cheesy to come in peace and give the stuff in peace but when he came he shot tigerdragon with a halite bow so the death msg wont show up so i did the same to him then i told tigerdragon to take his items and give cheesy his items back at spawn but tiger said its all his stuff so this my report i know it ended good but i reported him cuz he can do it to the next guy i hope this helps but it was hard to get proof cuz there's was no death msg the only proof is weak but here http://prntscr.com/8zmav6

2. alex_hughes1

alex_hughes1 New Member

cheesytoast tried to tp kill me as well, but I killed him, gave his stuff back and told him to leave, I can confirm that he does try to steal others stuff and he had and inventory full of various armour and tools, unfortunately I didn't think that they were not his at the time.

3. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

Yeah. I would love to go check it out. Just 1 issue. Mr.Senpai here *Wink* *wink* nudge* *nudge* kinda went AWOL and banned me on Voids until he's happy again :), So don't be surprised if I never arrive again

4. WeeChaza

WeeChaza Moderator Staff Member

Ill look into it.
    Ill make sure something is done about this.

5. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

The Evidence is Insufficient enough to prove that he did anything wrong. Saying "I've got all your stuff" could've meant to a person that died and he got their stuff and trying to tell them, cause the chat in the screenshot doesn't prove that he was doing anything wrong. All there is in the screenshot is a chat where you logged in and accused him of something, and there's no clear confession or evidence because it doesn't seem that anything of what he said was directing to what u said about him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.