Crazy Craft 3.0.2 | Updates

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 3.0' started by voidswrath, Jul 22, 2015.

Are you enjoying CC3.0?

1. Hell Yeh!

76.9%
  2. Not so much.

23.1%
  1. voidswrath

voidswrath The Leader of Atlantis Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

Hey how's it going guys Agerz here and it's been a week since we released the long awaited CrazyCraft 3.0! We've read, listened and taken into consideration your opinions and views on the Modpack, we are already pushing updates with the big 3.0.2 update coming up, this post is an overview of what will be added and etc.

Crazy Craft 3.0 Beta:
    With Crazy Craft 3.0 officially launched we have come across many issues, don't worry, this is standard for each release of a modpack with as many mods as CC 3.0. There have been crashes, fps issues and some people not being able to load the modpack at all, each and every issue that has been reported to us is being addressed and will soon be fixed. Currently we have our dev looking into optimizing malisis doors and also orespawn to make it more suitable for players with smaller comps. In the mean time heres a link to codys crazy craft 3.0 optimization thread: LINK

What is expected to come:

Adding Mods
    - Crazy Superheroes Mod
    - Youtuber Dungeons Mod
    - Team Fortress 2: Sentry and Dispenser Mod

For those that have been able to play the awesomeness that is Crazy Craft 3.0 we hope that you have enjoyed your experience of timeless fun, we want to make this Modpack the best it can possibly be by Trial and Error, removing / adding mods and editing configs. If you have any suggestions make sure to let us know in the comment section below.

If you have an issue make a support ticket HERE

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
    Quickta04 likes this.
  2. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

for people to know i am currently errecting the dispencer and sentry (aka im testing them)

3. Goku14500

Goku14500 New Member

When i try to allocate more RAM to the launcher when i type in the numbers it changes what i typed to a 3 digit number. How do I fix this??

Sloth likes this.
  4. wyell42

wyell42 New Member

what i suggest is to readd superhero unlimited mod please they added so much new stuff to the mod

5. Isaac Shover

Isaac Shover New Member

How do I test this pack

6. Sawtooth44

get the launcher
    go to the modpacks section
    at the bottem there should be CC3

7. Isaac Shover

Isaac Shover New Member

How di

8. Sawtooth44

what?

9. Isaac Shover

Isaac Shover New Member

10. Ryan Lam

Ryan Lam New Member

why did you take away the super hero mod

11. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

Pretty sure their going add it back

12. Scorpion_Inferno

Scorpion_Inferno New Member

some of the inventory pets dont work like the summon minions one

13. Gaminbonesjones

Gaminbonesjones New Member

I can not make a server for this. I keep getting "incompatible fml modded server"

14. WonderPants78

WonderPants78 New Member

I think something else would be a good idea. Plenty o biomes. It would allow everyone to explore more areas.

15. Sawtooth44

but then you would not find the biomes you are looking for

16. PlatinumBlad3

PlatinumBlad3 New Member

Don't add the Superheroes mod, Superheroes Unlimited has a 1.7.10 version.

17. Sawtooth44

there both 1.7.10
    both have there own way of doing things

18. Gaminbonesjones

Don't just take this as a consideration, take it to heart. They key to success of this mod lies in its content and how well it works. What needs to be fixed? The server download and the problems it has launching for many people. You should not have to dig around in the file to get this to work. The second thing, the mods are also the key to success (of course). They need to be fun, wacky, awesome etc. But the main reason i believe this mod pack has been so loved is that its easy to get in to. Unlike tekkit or tech mods this has easy crafting recipes and tons of adventuring type mods. As long as its mods arent intimidating and are fun, it will work out. Maybe add a mod that gives you some epic explosives, add more adventuring type mods, and maybe some more crazy gear to choose from. Some how incorporate biomes o plenty. Hope i didn't come across as rude. I just love this mod and wanted to help. Remember content, simplicity, and fun. thanks for the great pack.

19. Gaminbonesjones

20. Sawtooth44

honestly there is enuth weapons in the modpack
    also if sword skills was added it would conflict with battlegear, disabling duel weapons for "sword and board" and ranged combat only