Crazy Craft 3.0.2 | Updates

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 3.0' started by voidswrath, Jul 22, 2015.

Are you enjoying CC3.0?

1. Hell Yeh!

76.9%
  2. Not so much.

23.1%
  1. GlitchReaper

GlitchReaper Member

Since Jewelrycraft 2 is out now and it was conflicting with Hardcore Ender Expansion will you guys consider adding the Hardcore Ender Expansion back in?

2. Bkenneth1997

Bkenneth1997 New Member

I got the cross platform void launcher, and when I go to reinstall crazy craft 3.0 it says "cannot create virtual machine"? why is that?

The update problem is fixed, but I'm still having the couldn't create java virtual machine error problem. Also please don't say they already fixed that problem because they didn't.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2015
  3. GlitchReaper

GlitchReaper Member

You must be having a different problem with it then. It's working fine on the Puribas server.

4. Bkenneth1997

Bkenneth1997 New Member

I don't get why it's not letting me reinstall the mod pack.

Do you have an idea why voidlauncher won't let me reinstall the mod pack?, because it says cannot create virtual machine.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2015
  5. Sloth

Sloth New Member

Same thing here. idk what to do

6. Bkenneth1997

Bkenneth1997 New Member

The new update is here and I still can't update anything or reinstall the mod pack. Yea I'm having a different problem, but you can't tell me this other server works fine and we don't know what to do. I'm sure you people have the answers you just don't want to help, and you're being lazy not to give me help. No offense on any of that stuff I said, just please help me and try to find answers, cause I feel when you ask people for help on the forums they just say yeah, yeah, and yeah and they don't care because they think they have more important things to do than actually help the person.

7. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

there are alot of helpful people around
    what is not helpful is the launcher itself that says yes to some players and no to most

8. DiggziMc

DiggziMc New Member

how come when I go to download cc3 it says there is a virus or contains a threat (Nortons)

I meant when I download voidslauncher not cc3

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2016
  9. crazyness

crazyness Member

That's because they never whitelisted there software with Norton. That or you have a virus. Laugh and by the way it would never pass Norton, so it might always say our taken the risk of installing... Since the Mods are not made soul-ally by Cody and by the Void team, but by a lot of mod makers out there you can never remove the chance 100% of the time of them putting stuff in bad code... But than again Norton would normally tell you and block whatever is incoming your way.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  10. Mr Potato Zan

Mr Potato Zan New Member

How do I update 3.0 to 3.0.2? Anyone who can give me a hand?

11. xdevil13x

xdevil13x New Member

Cant wait for Crazy Craft 4.0

12. Frostedwishes

Frostedwishes New Member

Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 1.06.24 PM.png I for some reason can't log in, even though I put in the correct info. It keeps saying wrong user/pass combo. My MC username is KubGirls, if that helps in any way.

13. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

because you need to use your normal MC login

no one said anything about CC4, no rumours form you
    thats automaticly done

14. missHPfan2

missHPfan2 New Member

Whoa, the TF2 Sentry and Dispenser mod? I'd better go fire up the launcher and check this out!
    And then guard my base with a bunch of sentries.
    Edit: Oh, it looks like it wasn't actually added. I added it myself. Although I can kinda see why it wasn't, cause dispensers are a little OP as far as their repair function. But maybe the sentries could be added at least. They are separate mods, after all.
    Or, add the dispensers as well and use MineTweaker to make the recipe use something really rare/expensive. Nether stars would actually be too common, since they drop from Mothra, who goes down fast to an ult bow.
    Also, does anyone know how to transmute with EE3? Minium stones are now useless, and the transmutation tablet is nowhere to be found. I did the thing with the research table, but I can't really do anything with it.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  15. GGGalaxies

GGGalaxies New Member

voidswrath I would really like it if there was a crazy craft 3 server im getting bored of playing alone.

16. joeya100

joeya100 New Member

Can you updated the tardis mod to the latest version plz.