Crazy Craft 3.0 Error: Could Not Create The Java Virtual Machine

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 3.0' started by julzebud987, Aug 26, 2015.

1. BedrockCrusher

BedrockCrusher New Member

The easiest solution is to download Windows Java Offline 32/64bit. i had same problem it will work. Trust me. Im windows 10 as well.

2. ennyhd

ennyhd New Member

I've done that but it wont work!

3. riveaira

riveaira New Member

I have done all the suggestions as well and can't get mine to work either. I'm on Windows 10. Also had the problem on Windows 8 (before I upgraded to 10). Tried the every suggestion I can find online. Changed environment variables, reinstalled Java, reinstalled Void Launcher, removed all other Minecraft mods from the folder and copied over the CC3 mods. So far nothing works. Any additional help is GREATLY appreciated!

4. deadman05201999

deadman05201999 New Member

how do i get on crazy craft when it says Error could not create the Java virtual machine. i tried everything up there it didn't work and i am really disappointed bc i was really looking foreword to playing

5. MrODeath

MrODeath Member

Okay so what you need to do is first install the minecraft launcher once you have installed crazycraft 3 and got the error then click rather make a new profile or edit if you made a new one rename it then click save and then edit again after that you should see Game Directory in the edit under Profile Name delete the minecraft but leave the . then replace it with crazycraft3 then again click save. Now you need to go install minecraft forge 1.7.10 (do not forget to run vanilla 1.7.10 at least once) then once you have installed it go onto edit profile on launcher again and click on use version find 1.7.10-Forge make sure the Game Directory still has .crazycraft3 on then end if so click save if not add it again then click save after that it should be install if you do not understand this then please tell me and I will attempt to make it more simple.

6. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

how well could play vanilla minecraft?

7. TargetAquired_0_o

TargetAquired_0_o New Member

Hey sawtooth to let u know it worked but when I load the world it keeps On the screen "Loading World building terrain" however it does nothing else although still it worked but loading a world doesnt good try though

8. zKyle

zKyle New Member

Hey there, yet another user with the same Java problem. I tried installing both the newest Java and Run Time, but it didn't help. It is worth noting that I have 32bit OS, but I wanted to try the Crazy Craft modpack nevertheless. I even made a new crazycraft profile in the vanilla launcher like suggested and linked it with crazy craft, but that did nothing too. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

9. Sawtooth44

remove the maze mod
    32bit aint going to cut it for the void launcher
    64bit is required

10. Puumaaya Tahiru

Puumaaya Tahiru New Member

it says Error could not create the Java virtual machine when i try to install crazy craft. Help me i tried everything everyone said

11. Sawtooth44

did you update java

12. The_GAming_Mage

The_GAming_Mage New Member

its very easy you just go to normal minecraft make a new profile, click on the box game directory change that to your .crazycraft3 folder change your game version to the newest forge 1.7.10 and done (it worked for me)

im on windows 10

13. MineSlaylehur

MineSlaylehur New Member

THANKYOU! This NEEDs to be posted on ways to fix CrazyCraft not working on Windows 10, this saved me agonizingly long hours trying to figure out wtf to do fix it. Please post this on a pinned sticky thread.

14. Sawtooth44

wait... it WORKED on windows 10?!?!

15. MineSlaylehur

MineSlaylehur New Member

Yes, it was just the launcher's fault.

16. Sawtooth44

17. NubS

NubS New Member

Plz Help i am a windows 10 user and i cant play crazycraft 3 . 0 any body would love the help

18. Sawtooth44

if the above dident work
    its probly windows 10

19. jimmy1258

jimmy1258 New Member

What is the windows 10 fix?

20. swagfox1998

swagfox1998 New Member

OMG Crazy Craft finally works for me!!! :D Thanks so much! I can finally play again! :D

wait i tried it that way, and crazycraft will open, but when i click Official Public Server nothing happens, and when i try adding it in my server list it takes a really long time to load and then it sais "Outdated Server!" and thats it. What can i do to fix this?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015