Crazy Craft 3.0 Error: Could Not Create The Java Virtual Machine

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 3.0' started by julzebud987, Aug 26, 2015.

1. aidanhenri

aidanhenri New Member

I'm not a tech genius.... reading through all of these make me even more confused. Can someone explain this in simple terms and an easy way I've tried a lot of ways mentioned above. And why cant this be fixed by the developers. I'm just trying to have fun.
    :(

Because i might as well just stick to normal minecraft...

2. scotty467

scotty467 New Member

I may be the least tech savy guy to ever write in this forum. It was a frustrating pain in the butt, but I did it so I am sure anyone can. Watching my son play it after I finally got it working made it worth it.

3. Tiger101

Tiger101 New Member

what do i change in the directory box? plz awnser

4. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

the answers to your problems are in the New FAQ
    seriusly WHY DO PEOPLE NOT READ IT

5. Nathan L

Nathan L New Member

Okay so after looking through this thread I couldn't find any real answers so I just guessed and was right. Just run voidlauncher as administrator

6. Sawtooth44

because the answers are not here
    there on the New FAQ

7. Kawaii___Chan

Kawaii___Chan New Member

I tried the environmental settings solution in the control panel with windows 10 and it did not work

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
  8. Sawtooth44

*points to the last post i made*

9. Springerspaniel

Springerspaniel New Member

Is there a fix for the error "Java Virtual Machine launcher Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine"? I have read all the above posts and tried everything on this thread. Is there a fix for this?

10. gage quintela

gage quintela New Member

im running on windows 8 and it wont load for me either, ill click on the application of the void launcher and nothing pops up! pleasde help me ...

11. CharlottieDottie

CharlottieDottie New Member

[QUOTE="MrODeath, Hiya! Is there a simpler way to do this because I'm an absolute noob and I really dont understand this!

12. Skylr

Skylr New Member

When I press play or reinstall I get:
    Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
    Error A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

Great. Now what. (An answer in something i can understand please)

13. PirzolaTM

PirzolaTM New Member

Mr0Death i have followed your logic, and it worked xD ty.

14. my crazy craft wont load it says loading but i waited so long and nothing happen im on windows 7 and it wont load in phase 2

15. Littlemelon22

Littlemelon22 New Member

I am using Windows 10 too! i tried everything, but the only thing that work is uninstall your java! and go to java website, press "See all Java downloads" then download both 32 and 64 bit java to your computer! and boom!!! it works!!!

16. Trollazord

Trollazord New Member

I love you so much! IT WORKED!
    Yeah I created a Forum account just to say that.

17. Littlemelon22

Littlemelon22 New Member

I am using Windows 10 too! i tried everything, but the only thing that work is uninstall your java! and go to java website, press "See all Java downloads" then download both 32 and 64 bit java to your computer! and boom!!! it works!!!

18. Bambam112358

Bambam112358 New Member

i have tried everything on this page, but i still can't seem to get it. I have windows 10 though, and i get that most of this stuff doesn't work for windows 10, but i have literally tried everything on this page and i still cant get it to work.

19. Jacob W

Jacob W New Member

Okay i had to post this here since I had the exact same problem. I tried adding more RAM in the options, installing java off line 64 bit etc. Nothing worked I still got the same error when i ran crazycraft I.E. the java virtual machine error. The one simple step that fixed this was i had to go into the standard Minecraft launcher and load another profile that was running Minecraft 1.7.10 and load the vanilla launcer once. After that reopened the Crazycraft launcher and voila it loaded on the first try. I think experienced Minecraft users are used to doing that when they run mods/forge profiles but i completely forgot i had never opened version 1.7.10. before. This is on Windows 10 btw and i completely clean Minecraft version (i.e. no mods/forge profiles made so far)

Foxboy10 likes this.
  20. MrTwister

MrTwister New Member

This man deserves a gold star! Thank you sir.