Crazy Craft 3.0 How To Optimize It!

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 3.0' started by voidswrath, Jul 20, 2015.

1. MacoMC

MacoMC New Member

That is exactly the same thing happening to me! <script src="http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=AvnwmwhJ"></script>

2. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

you are running out of memory
    if you have done everything within this optimisation page it means you have got a mechine that is not built for games and needs upgrades

3. Dillon Murphy

Dillon Murphy New Member

How do i allocate more ram ? to crazy craft because i go to the mb % and other stuff and i have no idea what to do im trying to allocate at least 8gb of ram into voidslauncher do i just put 8 in the mb ?

4. Sawtooth44

and how much ram in total do you have

5. Dillon Murphy

Dillon Murphy New Member

I currently have 8gb of usable ram

6. Dillon Murphy

Dillon Murphy New Member

so how much should i allocate in the little menu i'm very confused once i enter that area

7. Dillon Murphy

Dillon Murphy New Member

?

8. Sawtooth44

well 1st off trying to allocate 8 gig when you only have 8 is going to crash your computer
    next to the place where you put numbers theres the % sign
    in max put in 50 and for min put in 25

9. Dillon Murphy

Dillon Murphy New Member

Now
    it says 512 and 1120 after i forced update is that supposed to happen

10. Sawtooth44

those are probly the max your system will allow

11. The Nyan Man

The Nyan Man New Member

I have the same problem. i reied just running the mods with normal minecraft and it worked once.

12. TheCreepaSheep

TheCreepaSheep New Member

when i try to load crazy Craft this comes error missing 'server' jvm at c:\program files(x86)\java\jre1.8.0_51\bin\server\jvm.dll'. please install or use the jre or jdk that contains these missing Components. I don't get it, what do i have to do, i've tried A LOT, i just can't fix it, it may be because i'm just very stupid, can u help me? ._. o_O

13. Sawtooth44

it told you what to do
    install the latest JDK

14. TheCreepaSheep

TheCreepaSheep New Member

k, thx, i knew i was just being stupid XD

15. Deathbycanon

Deathbycanon New Member

I have Java 8 installed, I have a total of 16Gb of ram and have gone into the launcher settings and allocated half of that to minecraft. When I load crazy craft, IF it loads it has crazy bad lag. I installed optifine, now it just crashes within seconds of loading, or more often doesn't load at all. FYI I'm running on a windows 7 64 bit system, have a designated graphics card and a 6 core processor. I run most mod packs with a frame rate around 200.

16. fire1612

fire1612 New Member

Hey when I try to download crazycraft it says I don't have the correct username and password. I just made the account, and I'm pretty sure I would know if it was correct or not. I'm not sure what's going on sooooo...... Yeah. help please?

17. Deathbycanon

Deathbycanon New Member

try using your minecraft user name and password.

18. fire1612

fire1612 New Member

It worked thanks

19. Deathbycanon

Deathbycanon New Member

I found my lag/crash problem. I had to unclick the box that said "let java decide optimal values" and inter: 2048 in the min box. After I had entered 8 gig (8192) in the max box the computer had put something around 1 gig in the min box - I hadn't paid attention because the number had gone up from what it was before and I was focused on the max values.

Another thing I didn't notice because I had entered the 8192 without using the % box - while playing around trying to get this to work I tried the % box - it put in 6g instead of 8 - I have 16g total - so if your using the % box be sure the computer is actually assigning 50%.

After turning my computer off for the night and turning it back on today my Min values were set to 0. I reset them again and exited the launcher and then started it again and they are still there, but it was weird that it kicked them out - I'll let you know if it happens again when I restart or if it was a one time thing.

FYI for those that need it. (there seems to be a lot of people confused as to how much ram they have and what to do.)

click on the window's start button to pop up your programs thingy (I know, very technical of me)
    On the right hand side go to computer and RIGHT click.
    in the box that pops up go to the bottom and click on Properties
    A screen will pop up. Under System look for Installed Memory - this will tell you how many gigs of ram you have.

I have always been told you can allocate half your ram to minecraft and have everything run fine, I'm not sure if it would run OK with more then half or not - that has to be answered by someone more experienced then me.

So now you know how much ram you have. Go to conversion-metric dot org/ gigabytes-to-megabytes & put in 1/2 of your total GB number and it will tell you how many MB that is - that's what you put in the options boxes.

I know this is very noobie for lots of you - but I have only been playing computer modded minecraft for 6 mos - I still remember how confusing it is when you 1st start, and I'm pretty computer savy. I learned a ton just by reading other peoples posts - so hopefully this post will help those noobs noobier then me. :)

20. XxEnder_BladexX

XxEnder_BladexX New Member

is this where u have to post for geing into the beta list plz help me as i am pretty new