Crazy Craft 3.0 How To Optimize It!

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 3.0' started by voidswrath, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Deathbycanon

Deathbycanon New Member

No, that's under voidlauncher/ crazy craft/ beta testing, but it's done and over. Really over - don't even ask about it. *whispers nervously* Sawtooth has been whacking people with sticks...... *runs and ducks for cover*

2. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

for i get quite annoyed at people coming in from probly old videos asking for beta when there not up to date on CC3 videos

Deathbycanon likes this.
  3. zapper

zapper New Member

what optifine should i use for crazy craft 3.0

4. Sawtooth44

how much of a gaming machine is it: top notch, good enuth or SCRUB!

5. zapper

zapper New Member

6. Sawtooth44

use the standered version

7. RichHomieQuann

RichHomieQuann New Member

It shouldn't reach 100% xD How do I get more memory, or add more ram. Like can you be specific I wanna see how you add ram, or how much ram you have tell me the details plox c;

8. RichHomieQuann

RichHomieQuann New Member

Also I have 8 gb of ram installed and need to know if thats good or not so I can add ram to crazy craft.

9. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

3 Gb takes more than it takes to run it.

10. PotatoKuun

PotatoKuun New Member

Thank you this Really helps for CrazyCraft 3.0

11. Knux1

Knux1 New Member

Im looking if you can help me here, my pc has 4-6 gigabytes of ram, i believe. when i was editing the amount of memory put into crazycraft (this is the third in a line of problems ive had) (the other two were "building terrain" forever and being stuck on phase 3 5/7 forever) i put 1096 for min and 2198 for max, dummy me forgot the percent boxes and left them empty, and tried to run crazycraft. Now, whenever i start it up, it never displays but when i check my task manager its in there going to town on my cpu? i hope you can help me reverse what i did and tell me what i should set my min/max to. Thank you!

12. Cthulhu

Cthulhu New Member

Help...?
    This happens before the title screen so nothing else loads

Attached Files:

13. fyi360

fyi360 New Member

my game loads for soooooo long whats the problem

14. ssg6129

ssg6129 New Member

im mad i cant move soo much lag in crazy craft 3.0 my specs intel core i7 and gtx 980

15. BlackBrainiac

BlackBrainiac New Member

Whenever I try to add optifine into my mod folder, the game crashes. I'm using the correct version for my computer and it is 1.7.10. Help! Also, whenever I try to allocate more GB to the launcher, 1) It shows up in MB, and 2) It won't let me edit it properly. I can edit it, but whenever I do it suddenly changes into this random 3 digit number. So whenever I load up Crazy Craft it lags like every 5 seconds. I don't get why the launcher won't let me allocate more MB towards the RAM. I need help and fast please!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  16. Zugnaz

Zugnaz New Member

I dedicated 4GB of ram and it still lags, my computer can handle modpackt with like 300 mods but not this modpack. FFS

17. Sawtooth44

remove the maze mod
    needs more description
    remove maze mod, youtubers+ and decocraft
    did you uncheck the option to let java set the values
    but it cant handle the maze mod

18. Sharky202

Sharky202 New Member

Hello Guys , When i try to allocate more Ram to Crazy Craft 3.0 from the launcher and enter max 4096mb (my laptop has 8 gb) it turns back on its own to 1320mb or something like that and i can not enter more than that? How can i fix it ?
    Greetings ! :)

19. Sawtooth44

did you tick off the "let java set optimal values" option

20. Sharky202

Sharky202 New Member

Yes I have thicked off "let java set optimal values"