Crazy Craft 3.0 How To Optimize It!

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 3.0' started by voidswrath, Jul 20, 2015.

1. cortneyroques

cortneyroques New Member

Hey cody i have a Mac book air laptop and every time i launch minecraft with crazycraft mod i got from voidslauncher i dragged the mods from there into my mods folder in .minecraft from application support and it keeps crashing it says something about net/malisi/core/malisiscore needs update and it crashes with jelwerycraft2 and pandras box does that ever happen to you and joebuz cause i know yall always use MultiMC for the modpack but i dont use that

write me back i need your help

you need a minecraft redeem card and an email and password to get into a server
    Just go to minecraft.net
    Next, go to the store were you live and go find a minecraft redeem code

I suggest you try having an account if you have a minecraft.net or mojang.com account log in with your email and password and go to a store& buy yourself a minecraft redeem card that will allow u to join servers Atlantean LOver

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
  2. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

1) thay use the voidlauncher
    2) update your JDK
    3) what your talking about in the latter half has been finished

3. Sawtooth44

is your computer 64bit with a 64bit java

4. cortneyroques

cortneyroques New Member

i cant get voidslauncher crazycraft 3.0 to work when it donloads/installs on voidslauncher it makes a littlewhite icon on the bottom screen trying to see the CofCore and it disappears and minecraft doesnt launch

5. cortneyroques

cortneyroques New Member

Description: Initializing game java.lang.NullPointerException: Initializing game at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableCollection$Builder.addAll(ImmutableCollection.java:281) at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableCollection$ArrayBasedBuilder.addAll(ImmutableCollection.java:360) at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableList$Builder.addAll(ImmutableList.java:665) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.sortModList(Loader.java:230) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:472) at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:204) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Stacktrace: at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableCollection$Builder.addAll(ImmutableCollection.java:281) at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableCollection$ArrayBasedBuilder.addAll(ImmutableCollection.java:360) at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableList$Builder.addAll(ImmutableList.java:665) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.sortModList(Loader.java:230) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:472) at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:204) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480) -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.7.10 Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.10.3 Java Version: 1.6.0_65, Apple Inc. Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc. Memory: 89490616 bytes (85 MB) / 245608448 bytes (234 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB) JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0 FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.18.1180 Minecraft Forge 10.13.0.1180 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_B4 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded FML{7.10.18.1180} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1180.jar) Unloaded Forge{10.13.0.1180} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1180.jar) Unloaded MobiusCore{1.2.5} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded jewelrycraft2{1.0.7} [Jewelrycraft 2] (Jewelrycraft-2-Mod-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded pandorasbox{2.0.1} [Pandora's Box] (PandorasBox-2.1.jar) Unloaded Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.0.1180 LWJGL: 2.9.1 OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics 6000 GL version 2.1 INTEL-10.6.20, Intel GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing. Using framebuffer objects because ARB_framebuffer_object is supported and separate blending is supported. Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16. Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported. Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge' Type: Client (map_client.txt) Resource Packs: [] Current Language: English (US) Profiler Position: N/A (disabled) Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

6. Sawtooth44

just post the crash log

7. Scottplaysgames

Scottplaysgames New Member

I haven't a clue what is going on but I can't load the modpack at all I create a new word and the game just crashes.
    I have been trying to fix this for ages and I can't find a solution I know that it is not my computer as it work's with every other game but crazycraft 3.

8. Sawtooth44

have you removed the maze mod

9. Scottplaysgames

Scottplaysgames New Member

Resolved issue reinstalled launcher and my java version

I can now play crazycraft but I get massive lag spikes or the game will crash

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
  10. MaDmAnZz246

MaDmAnZz246 New Member

how dp i allcoate ram? (i no it sounds silly)

:)

11. Sawtooth44

still remove the maze mod
    also remove youtubers+ and decocraft if your still lagging

click the cog on the launcher and click settings

12. Tandom_Shift

Tandom_Shift New Member

Yeah I had the same problem... I deleted the Maze Mod and the youtubers+ mod and it seems to work fine now.

13. Joan

Joan New Member

ok so i have java 8 when i press play it loads and nothing happend the launcher disappears and minecraft doesnt load up here is the show console text when i press play

Attached Files:

14. Sawtooth44

that dose not look like the WHOLE console

15. Joan

Joan New Member

ok here is the whole console

Attached Files:

16. Sawtooth44

did you do ctrl + A ?

17. Joan

Joan New Member

no i didnt i went to save at the bottom right

18. Joan

Joan New Member

19. Sawtooth44

you are running out of memory

20. Joan

Joan New Member

i put a whole 4 gigs on the launcher i have a 8 gig physical ram computer ????? @Sawtooth44