Crazy Craft 3.0 Not Working

Discussion in 'General' started by Liam_Ingall, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Liam_Ingall

Liam_Ingall New Member

Every time I go to load up Crazy Craft 3.0 from the voids wrath launcher, it loads up to Loading- Initialising Mod 5/7 Phase Three. This is bugging me and I have already quit out of it and reinstalled Crazy Craft 3.0 . I have the most recent version of Java, Java 8. So if anyone knows how to fix this problem it would be greatly appreciated if you could tell me!

2. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

Look inside the console for the mod that it's stopping at.

3. Liam_Ingall

Liam_Ingall New Member

There's no one specific mod that's stopping it from loading but, there are a lot of mods that use IChunutil but it says that IChunutil is errored.

4. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

Manually delete the .crazycraft3 file from your %appdata% (Hold shift while deleting to perm delete) and press reinstall.

5. Liam_Ingall

Liam_Ingall New Member

Is this a windows solution? Because I run on mac and it didn't work.

6. Liam_Ingall

Liam_Ingall New Member

Could someone please reply?

7. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 King of Posts Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

this is windows solution

8. Clarity

Clarity New Member

Yeah, I'm having the same problem with Crazy Craft 3. It reaches phase 3 - 5/7, then just freezes up, with the (not responding) message on top. I had done as instructed above, going to the appdata, deleted Crazy Craft 3 and started over. It runs into the same exact freeze up problem, at the same exact spot.

I'll be honest, I've never run into sooo many problems with any other launcher or system as I do when dealing with the Void Launcher and mod packs from it. Every time I try to do something here, I just constantly run into problem after problem. :p

9. Mark M.

Mark M. New Member

Yeah i'm on a mac as well, and when i go to the launcher and click play it tries to load up but just crashes. Please respond to see if you know my solution.

10. Clarity

Clarity New Member

Hey, I was on another thread and the solution was to add more memory. Shockingly, it worked for me! It makes no sense to me because it's the game load screen, not the game itself. But oddly, that worked. You might wanna give it a try. Go to options and manually throw in more memory to use.

11. Mark M.

Mark M. New Member

Could you tell me the steps how to do that.

Nvm I Did It

Maybe We could Play

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2015
  12. Sawtooth44

well its actually RAM that your allowing MC to access
    think of it like spare cash, it can be put into anything

13. Mark M.

Mark M. New Member

does anyone know how to fix the annoying lag spikes in crazy craft on my single player world

14. xboxplaya123

xboxplaya123 New Member

i am also having problems with crazy craft 3.0, everytime i go to play or reinstall it, an error pops up sayin "Error: could not create the java virtual machine, Error: a fatal exception has occured, program will exit." Please help me

Anonymous User and Tjwmcknight like this.
  15. Sawtooth44

remove maze mod, decocraft and youtubers+
    those are the big ones

16. Tjwmcknight

Tjwmcknight New Member

17. Tjwmcknight

Tjwmcknight New Member

"Error: could not create the java virtual machine, Error: a fatal exception has occured, program will exit." i dunno what it means and my friends can play it when i have a better computer then one of them i dont understand i mean i like void wraths but they could make it more easy for people that cant afford a good gaming computer:mad::mad::mad::(:(

Anonymous User likes this.
  18. Legendz_05

Legendz_05 New Member

hi i dont know if its only me but when i try launching crazy craft 3 i press play but it never goes to minecraft

19. Sawtooth44

kind of hard to do
    its a big modpack with a few big mods
    what dose the console say

20. Death The Kid

Death The Kid Member

I have the same problem