Crazy Craft 3.0 Server Help

Discussion in 'Create Your Own Server' started by Chappie_XD, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Chappie_XD

Chappie_XD New Member

Hello,
    So i am working on getting a CC3 server started. Everything works great uptill i try to pre-gen the overworld map to reduce the lag which is being done with WorldBoarder, but every time i start the process it uses up all the ram before it gets past the first 30 chunks. If anyone can help me out with this that would be great!

Info:
    Server:
    Ram 4GB
    20GB SSD
    CC3 Server mod pack

2. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

3. Chappie_XD

Chappie_XD New Member

That worked! Thanks much appreciated!

Now I have added forge essentials to my server and and am trying to set permissions on the server. I am going to have it open so anyone can join but i would like to add a few levels for the people that join and a way that they automatically are set as guests. so a little break down of what i mean

Level of player: commands given to them

Guests: /spawn, /home, /set home, /unstuck, /kit - Starter, and a way to show them given commands without all the detail shown to OPs

Members: /spawn, /home, /set home, /unstuck, kit - Starter & Member, /back, /top, /jump, /tp, and a way to show them given commands without all the detail shown to OPs

OPs: use of all commands.

And from there i also have a spawning town which i would like to set up so others can not break blocks, place block, open doors, keep fires from starting from either player or environment, no water placement, and keep mobs of all forms from spawning.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, if any one that would like to help me with this server in terms of setting it up please let me know.

4. ubaydisturbo

ubaydisturbo New Member

i can not get crazy craft in minecraft

Wolfet101 likes this.
  5. Nitrodelta

Nitrodelta New Member

hey chappie I could help you set up a server if you would like cause I have helped alot of people in the crazycraft 3.0 is alive section and I would like to be part of a crazy craft 3.0 server

Wolfet101 likes this.
  6. ubaydisturbo

ubaydisturbo New Member

7. ubaydisturbo

ubaydisturbo New Member

but I have java saying that it not working for so reason

8. Wolfet101

Wolfet101 New Member

I can't even download it!! : {

9. ubaydisturbo

ubaydisturbo New Member

lol same I did it but it not working but love crazy craft:) is ok I tell u how to download and well tell u how because of java ok

bye I see u later ok? :p:D:);)

I playing minecraft now bye :)

well seeing theatlanticcraft playing crazy craft on minecraft bye now!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
  10. Optic_IllusionZ

Optic_IllusionZ New Member

11. jakobclimpson

jakobclimpson New Member

hey can i please join server?

12. Doggyplaysgames

Doggyplaysgames New Member