Crazy Craft Gets Stuck At Loading Phase 2

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 3.0' started by csking97, Sep 13, 2015.

1. csking97

csking97 New Member

Hi everyone Crazy Craft keeps getting stuck when loading. I have the correct java version 64 bit just like my computer. Ive upped the ram for it and it still hasnt worked. The Console file is attached.

Attached Files:

2. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

you have run out of memory

3. AMaeBarkley

AMaeBarkley New Member

I too have been having this issue. I have allocated 5Gb of RAM to java giving it plenty of memory. I can't imagine it would need more than that. I do have up to 32GB of RAM on a custom built gaming PC. I've reinstalled the latest 64-bit version of Java. Fresh install of Voidswrath and all associated modpacks. I've tried leaving out some of the larger modpacks that it seemed to stop responding on but in the end it still stops responding. Help! Capture.PNG

4. csking97

csking97 New Member

Im allowing about 7 gigs for it. Still wont go. :/

5. Sawtooth44

then set min to 25% and max to 50%

cause sometimes... you need more gun

6. AMaeBarkley

AMaeBarkley New Member

I am letting java handle the optimal values. I tried having voidswrath allocate memory but it literally does nothing. No error messages, nothing in the console, just straight up "nope". Any other suggestions?

7. Sawtooth44

dont let it handle it

8. AMaeBarkley

AMaeBarkley New Member

Did you read what I said? Letting minecraft handle RAM allocations doesn't work. It does not do a single thing. At least when Java handles it the game attempts to launch.

I tried CC2 and it crashed when trying to create a single player world. I feel like there may be some hidden confit files of Java. Java is such a p.o.s!

9. Sawtooth44

and thats what im telling you
    TICK OFF "let java set optimal values"

10. AMaeBarkley

AMaeBarkley New Member

And what I'm saying is I've tried that but it doesn't load anything! It doesn't get to the "phase 1" of initializing!

Of All of my other modded mc I've never had an issue like this.

11. csking97

csking97 New Member

Still doesnt work. Still crashes from not enough memory. And when I try to use percentages it doesnt launch at all.

12. Sawtooth44

post the crash report
    ok, time to try mod removal
    remove the maze mod

13. Knights Games

Knights Games New Member

i have tried percetage 50% to 75% but still wont work and when it opens it says cant download code chicken lib download manually sumething like that and if minecraft opens its stuck on phrase 1