Crazycraft 3.0 Missing Textures

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 3.0' started by Purplegirl, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Purplegirl

Purplegirl New Member

Hey everyone!

I've been having some issues with Crazy Craft lately, but I've seemed to fixed most of the problems. There is one thing that I can't find a solution for: when I open the game, there are a lot of textures missing (see screenshots below)!
    Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 10.59.55.png Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 10.59.38.png
    I have tried reinstalling the modpack, but that doesn't work. If anyone knows how to fix this problem, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

2. Kasanii

Kasanii Member

Is it all from 1 mod or several mods?
    Maybe you can delete the mods and install them manually?

Purplegirl likes this.
  3. Purplegirl

Purplegirl New Member

It's seems to be from several mods, but also some actual minecraft textures are missing, for instance, the texture for raw pork chops and enderpearls are missing as well :(

4. Kasanii

Kasanii Member

Hmm that's odd... Are the textures in your folder? Maybe you could try to delete the whole .crazycraft3 folder in your %appdata% because I'm not sure if textures get reinstalled too if you press Reinstall in the launcher. Make sure to back up your world tho!

Purplegirl likes this.
  5. Purplegirl

Purplegirl New Member

I deleted the folder and reinstalled, but the textures we're still missing in my original world. But I created a new world, and the textures were fine in that one! So I'll just have to start playing a new world, but that's fine. Thanks for the help!

6. Kasanii

Kasanii Member

Oh that is really odd. I'm glad that it is fixed tho!

Purplegirl likes this.
  7. Lord_Master

Lord_Master Member

yes maybe its possible

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2016
  8. spongeaus

spongeaus New Member

i need some help missing teaxtures.PNG can i get some help idk what to do

9. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

did you try what everyone else said?