Daevion03

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by boden, Jul 27, 2015.

1. boden

boden New Member

Daevion03 should be banned for spawn killing

2015-07-26_21.38.03.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
  2. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

thats definitly camping

3. Sinister

Sinister New Member

that is me and the story is he was on my team i trusted him he killed me by tping his friend over and took my stuff (tp killing?) when i stopped and told him to leave he kept attacking me so i killed him because i was missing my halite chest so he did a bit of damage and got me down to 1 row of hearts, so i had to kill him, so i let him leave and he left then (forgot to say his home is set inside my base) he goes to his gay friend that tp killed me (his name is kingdiamond88) and got a bedrock maul and and a ender chest plate and came back with /home (if you didnt see his home is set there) and he was about to try and kill me again (wow so suprised) so i one hit him and took his stuff and then he kept spawning there so my and my team mate found a new location and we moved all our stuff to the new place and it stopped

Don't report me if you don't know the entire story. The only one that would be able to report me is bradleymn because he saw it all (hes my team mate, hes a guide)

tl;dr version : he betrayed me kept trying to kill me so i killed him and laughed at his fails

4. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

and this is why i wait for the other side of the story
    now just need a staff from the server to confirm this

5. boden

boden New Member

the problem is do you have any proof of it?

6. Sinister

Sinister New Member

you dont have to beleive me because i know whats true.
    If you where there why didn't you look at the chat after that dumbass because I explained everything to everyone why they should not report me and report them for tp killing.

7. boden

boden New Member

it never said in chat that they killed you so i didnt want spawn killing cause then every one gets all worked up and pissed

8. Sinister

Sinister New Member

bullshit ask a more trusted member that has guide he saw it all happen and helped me stop

9. boden

boden New Member

i did get the full story and i tried to get daevion to stop but he kept on doing it and the spam was driving me crazy so i decided to report

10. boden

boden New Member

it doesnt mater what he says you have to have proof of it

11. Sinister

Sinister New Member

(dont double post just edit your first post)
    a game can't drive you crazy
    On TOPIC.. i did stop and told him to gtfo if he comes back i will kill him and take his stuff, then he didnt set his home elsewhere so he kept spawning there and when he'd spawn he would hit me over and over again while i was trying to tp to bradleymn, so i killed him to get away, you didn't see any of this so shut the fuck up and stop trying to get me banned because you didn't see any of it and you don't know why I kept killing him, boden i think you are the most retarded member on this forum.

12. boden

boden New Member

yes it can but thats not the point... lol ok and it is against the rules to spawn kill so...

13. boden

boden New Member

and the funny thing is is that you said i was the best player on the server LOL X'D

14. Sinister

Sinister New Member

"server" i said "forum" so what do you want me to do let him kill me or for me to kill him if i die he would have spawn trapped me smart guy

15. boden

boden New Member

im just saying you could have ran out of the house or something idk what your position was im just saying no need to get worked up XD

16. Sinister

Sinister New Member

and leave all all my items in the chest there, which was tons of halite and angelic

17. boden

boden New Member

well im done replying until a staff member replies
    this is stupid that @Sinister and i are arguing so im done XD

18. Sinister

Sinister New Member

yeah xD
    i hope a staff member replies soon (and also fixes the server..)

19. boden

boden New Member

20. Sinister

Sinister New Member

hopefully if i do get a punishment i will get away with a warning not a ban :(
    if i do get banned i just want to say it was fun playing with you and everyone else :(