Fastcraft Might Be Causing Crusadercraft To Crash.

Discussion in 'Crusader Craft' started by Maethriel, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Maethriel

Maethriel New Member

Something about fastcraft isn't allowing crusadercraft to start up. Upon actually deleting the mod out of modpack's folder for it's mods I found that not only did the mod pack start but if I readded fastcraft it would crash again.

I tested this like more than once just to make sure it was fastcraft. I took mod out no problem starting up . Put the fastcraft back the mod pack crashes that may not be a coincidence it's possible it could be.

Basically when you take out fastcraft from the crusadercraft mods folder it pretty much doesn't crash. With it the pack crashes completely.

I have 750 invidia card with geforce and plenty of ram and memory.

I included crash report just in case because hey it may be fastcraft but since the modpack works fine without fastcraft and loads just fine I have to assume it might be that mod.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  2. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

its actually running out of memory

3. Greyhawk2112

Greyhawk2112 New Member

Yeah, I've had no issues running Crusadercraft with Fastcraft installed. As Sawtooth mentioned though, it is a very memory hungry package.

4. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

no literally, the error hes getting is "out of memory"

5. Jdman6

Jdman6 New Member

It is FastCraft for sure, could not get CrusaderCraft to load at all on forge and it ran horribly on the Voidlauncher.....same memory error even when I gave it 12 gigs of ram. After reading this thread I removed FastCraft from the mods folder and now it runs perfectly and loads in a fraction of the time.