How Do I Apply For Staff?

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by ShinyZ, Aug 5, 2015.

1. ShinyZ

ShinyZ New Member

I was wondering wondering how I could apply for staff for the voids wrath server. Can somebody give me a link?

2. doger9887

doger9887 Active Member

Alright, this is the thing, your not going to be getting Staff on Voidswrath any time soon. You need to have played for a pretty long time, you also need to have a good amount of comments on the forums. Your also not going to straight up get a staff rank on the server. your gonna have to start small. You will have to pick something from the list.

http://voidlauncherforums.voidswrath.com/threads/joining-void-launcher.354/

I believe everyone deserves a chance at what they want, you'll just have to work toward it. My advice is pretty much work toward your goals by Helping people, becoming known in the community. Do what you can to help the people around you. you'll be noticed, I promise.

3. ShinyZ

ShinyZ New Member

Ehm, I never said I wanted to be staff I just asked where you would apply. Also, please don't be mean, being rude does not help you at all. I am planning on donating and I have been playing Voidswrath for over a year now, so shut your mouth and please keep ur bad comments to urself.

4. doger9887

doger9887 Active Member

Alright, Lets Recap here.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Ehm, I never said I wanted to be staff I just asked where you would apply." -ShinyZ

I am quite confused by what you are saying here, clearly from this statement right here, "I was wondering wondering how I could apply for staff for the voids wrath server.",
    You want to become some sort of staff correct? I would assume that because I don't know anyone who would just want to know the link you know for fun.

"Also, please don't be mean, being rude does not help you at all." -ShinyZ

I had no Intention as coming of mean or rude when I wrote this article. I try to be nice to everyone on the server and forums and a lot of people will tell you that about me. I feel that you overreacted and mistook what I was trying to tell you and I apologize for that. I will try to speak in a better "Tone" From now on.

"I am planning on donating and I have been playing Voidswrath for over a year now, so shut your mouth and please keep your bad comments to yourself."

Great! It is nice that you plan to donate and it will definitely help with keeping the server up and running. On the other hand, that has nothing to do with this, along with you playing on voidswrath for more than a year. I have played on the server for between 3 to 4 years, it doesn't make you special. I also asked a couple people if they found what I wrote to be rude or Disrespectful in anyway and they found it to be fine. I don't consider these to be "Bad Comments" so I will use them. To be honest in all of this, your the rude one, the mean one, whatever you feel you would like to call it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So in the end, I believe this was all a misunderstanding. Please understand that I am sorry if you found this offensive, I had no intentions of bothering you or causing you emotional damage of that sorts. I will be more careful to make sure I do not bother you or others in these sorts of responses, but please remember, I was only trying to help, why would I respond to a post If I only meant harm? it would be a waste of my time and I would never do it. Well, please enjoy your time on voidswrath and good luck! ~Doger9887/Andrew

5. ShinyZ

ShinyZ New Member

"Alright, this is the thing, your not going to be getting Staff on Voidswrath any time soon."

This is a pretty "mean" comment, and if u think it isn't please go back to school.

Great! It is nice that you plan to donate and it will definitely help with keeping the server up and running. On the other hand, that has nothing to do with this, along with you playing on voidswrath for more than a year. I have played on the server for between 3 to 4 years, it doesn't make you special. I also asked a couple people if they found what I wrote to be rude or Disrespectful in anyway and they found it to be fine. I don't consider these to be "Bad Comments" so I will use them. To be honest in all of this, your the rude one, the mean one, whatever you feel you would like to call it.

I really don't care how much you have played on the server for, nor do I think I'm special for playing on the server for 1 year. I was just noting this because of your comment saying I need to have played for a very long time.

6. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

doger was giving a strait answer
    strait answers come off as rude sometimes but are full of knowledge

but your comment is strait up rude

7. doger9887

doger9887 Active Member

Consider this argument over, I was not coming off rude and your comment seem to be the ones that are attacking me. I usually try to be as nice as possible and to fix this I will just not comment on any of your post anymore. Good Day!

8. Ranbowrage

Ranbowrage New Member

True dat @doger9887 and @Sawtooth44

Oh and @ShinyZ i heard you have recently tp killed one of my friends Panious and took all of his stuff, though I don't have any proof that is a pretty jerk move and probs won't help in your journey towards staff. Though I also have allegedly tp killed @Dat_Bacca which is not true. But that is for another time. I am not trying to be mean just stating facts like @Sawtooth44 said

9. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

[Both of your accounts banned On voidswrath server for griefing]

10. Ranbowrage

Ranbowrage New Member

11. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

12. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

Lmao think about it, this isn't even your post, why would I ban you. UNLESS UR GUILTY ;O.

13. doger9887

doger9887 Active Member

Hes so guilty . . . I can sense it . . . DOGE KNOWS ALL.