It Wont Let Me Login And Keeps Saying I Dont Have An Mc Account

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 2.0' started by AwesomeNate_1, Feb 21, 2016.

1. AwesomeNate_1

AwesomeNate_1 New Member

when i type in my information it says my minecraft account dosent exist and offers me to buy one pleae help i really want to play crazy craft

2. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

have you tried again resently
    cause thats normay what happens when the account is locked (witch normaly takes an hour to unlock)

3. crazycool

crazycool New Member

it hapons to me to

4. Scarletfalcon

Scarletfalcon New Member

Ah, you'll need to register a Minecraft PC or Mac (depending on your computer) account. You can click where I typed "Minecraft" to register. This website (Voidlauncherforums & Voidswrath) is horrible with instructions. So, just like you did here, you will need to make an account for the actual Minecraft game (which is 26.95 USD).

Once you've made a Minecraft account, purchased the game, and downloaded it onto your PC or Mac, you can use the login information that you created for your MINECRAFT account (not voidlauncher/wrath). The login information on this website (voidlauncherforums) is only used for this website, not the launcher.

After you've entered your minecraft user/email and password onto the launcher (lower left side of the launcher screen), select whatever server/program you are trying to use and press play.

I've ran into the same issue as you. Best of luck.

Sincerely,
    Scarlet