Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NirvanaTM, Apr 7, 2015.

Do you want this idea implemented?

1. Yes!

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No!

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. I don't care.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. NirvanaTM

NirvanaTM New Member

A long time ago on the old forums (my username on it was UndeadGaming606, I think), I suggested adding a mob arena to the Void's Wrath server. Mob Arena is a Bukkit plugin in which you fight waves of mobs with different classes. You get rewards to help you in the survival world, better rewards if you survive longer. What I propose is that Mob Arena is added, with the rewards being modded supplies and gear, enemies being modded monsters, and the classes having modded gear. I think it'd be very fun and if it was made with quality, I think it would be my favorite thing to do on the Void's Wrath server.

2. NirvanaTM

NirvanaTM New Member

3. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

theres more then one way to get a mob arena

4. D34DLY

D34DLY Moderator Staff Member

Actually there is already a(n) mob arena on Voids Wrath. In which every Friday (that a staff member is available) there is a Boss Battle event in which players fight waves of various bosses.

Thank you for the suggestion nevertheless ;)

5. mbogita

mbogita Member

I think that is a good idea :)

6. doger9887

doger9887 Active Member

You could go out and just find a spawner. Thats what I did. Noones ever touched it even thought its unprotected and I found the rare 3 spawners

7. Sawtooth44

but you never will know if someone will suddenly come along and break it
    besides, ones built by the mods will look better then just a few spawners in a cave somewere

8. doger9887

doger9887 Active Member

I believe he said he just wanted the gear, nothing about the "Beauty" Aspect, but regardless, I mob arena would be nice. I'm just saying that if he wanted to he could go find one.

9. Sawtooth44

but natural spawners can only do so much

10. WeeChaza

WeeChaza Moderator Staff Member

We have a mob arena, so we can host events where we can spawn mobs for you guys weekly. Also, there is also natural spawners throughout the world. So, Sawtooth, Doger is actually somewhat correct.

11. Sawtooth44

natural spawners cant exactly have a hoard of mobs inside it, natural limit to spawn caps

12. WeeChaza

WeeChaza Moderator Staff Member

Your also correct though but Doger did have a good point.

13. D34DLY

D34DLY Moderator Staff Member

If what you're looking for is normal mobs, consider finding a spawner. But if you want the difficult stuff (like bosses). That is the type of things spawned in during Boss Battle Events :]