Mod Guide To: Dragonmounts

Discussion in 'Crusader Craft' started by Absolute Zenith, Aug 7, 2015.

1. To start off with Dragon mounts requires an enderdragon egg, so you have to get that first. Once you get that, you can start to work on getting a dragon so heres how to get each one:
    Ender dragon: near any regular blocks like dirt, grass, and stone
    Forest dragon: Near flowers, logs, and leafs
    Fire dragon: Near lava or near sand and grass in a desert biome
    Water dragon: Surrounded by water
    Ice dragon: Near ice and snow
    Nether dragon: Near netherrack and netherbrick block/stairs/fence/half-slab
    Ghost dragon: iN an area of light level 8 or below (You can see in F3 in lc and its the last one, rl)
    Aether dragon: Above Y level 170 ( for me the egg seems to glitch through the ground ither player placed blocks so tell me if its the same for you)

PS: Sometimes if the requirements for 2 different dragons are met it will take the other one over the other so watch out for that

Well after youve got the baby dragon of your choice, you have to wait about 20-30 minutes for it to grow up fully to an adult, but once its an adult you can tame it with raw fish.

Now you probbaly want to know how to control it so the first thing you need is a bone to make it sit or stand, while its standing it will follow you, but when its sitting, it wont. When you want to fly it, right click with a saddle then right click again to mount it, then use R to fly up and F to fly down (if this doesnt work mess with the controls).

Thats it for this mod, say down below if you want another guide to another mod or if I missed something.

Sawtooth44 likes this.
  2. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

this is a good guide
    the Brotherhood of Puh-Zhar approves of this

3. :D I hope noone asks for guides on ars magicka and thuamcraft yet, thats going to take a few posts for each, though tinkers construct is just going to take one

4. Sawtooth44

tinkers is not for a guide
    that is through experimentation and a strong forging arm
    and learning things from master smiths (such as myself)

5. Im a "master smith" And im not gonna teach people recipes for good things
    just how to start making their own stuff

6. Sawtooth44

o rely?
    44 stands for ForgeFire
    my dwarven and blaze blood make me better then any dwarven smith
    for i can work INSIDE the forge itself and beat the metal into shape with my bare hands

7. I can shape the metal with my awsome teleporting power cause im half enderman :3 I can sit down and make a masterful sword

8. Sawtooth44

you dont forge swords YOU CUT THEM!
    your swords are props!

9. My swords are made for battle, I shape them into the perfect length, width, size, and shape

10. Sawtooth44

nothing is perfect
    saying it is perfect means it is not

11. perfect for the person that requires it

12. Also im thinking of a guide to the LOTR mod next, not like what to do, but whats in it and stuff, ya know?