Need Help Making A Modpack!!!

Discussion in 'Create Your Own Server' started by Littlearticwolf, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Ok so I need help making a mod pack I need any random person to tell me things like what mods I should use what name I should call it etc. ( yes i will give credit to the person that helps) I like the name Crash pack? I searched around and there were no modpacks called that

Attached Files:

• bla.png
      bla.png
      File size:
      484.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Im also planning on starting a team to make mods?

3. Zech

Zech Member

you should use super hero armor mod

4. mrchris100

mrchris100 New Member

superheroes unilimited for 1.7.10 and i will help you

make mods if i can

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
  5. TexCraftMine

TexCraftMine New Member

Hi id love to help you with your mod pack msg me on twitter my user is @JGregsn

Hay can i be in your team ill wait your reply on twitter

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
  6. Zech

Zech Member

ill help by giving you suggestions for some mods

7. okie dookie lookie ok I dont use my twitter very often hopefuly I remember my login lol and yea the superheros unlimited mod is cool

Yea thats a cool mod

sure my twitter is @Articwolfmc I couldnt find you though sorry :(

Yea cool awesome Im working on learning how to animate so I can make my own mod and Im pretty good at programming... I mean im better than my brother who made his own computer game and i pad app so yea.... ( i have never learned game programming yet)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
  8. Zech

Zech Member

cool i would love to know that stuff

9. abbie_____

abbie_____ New Member

I can help if you want, are there any specific types of mods that you want like building mods or technical mods?
    One mod I highly suggest is Tinkers Construct, it is perfect for any type of mod pack:)