Never Playing This Modpack Again Criminals Are So Broken

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 2.0' started by Unclaimed7, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Unclaimed7

Unclaimed7 New Member

The Criminals in the unstable dimension are so over powered. I had no clue what they did until they my armor and inventory was gone and they kept spawning and spawning. I tried killing them but they just were so strong and so many I died shortly after only to come back to see them all despawned with 200+ hours of work of gear and my golden bags of holding full of stuff. And previously before this I lost my whole world it just dissapeared and the save was no where. This modpack pack is amazing but I'm never playing again after losing so much work for a second time because of bullshit.

2. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

there not broken... there actualy like that
    but what did you expect from a criminal? them to play fair?

3. Gman

Gman New Member

So true they are criminals, think they are supposed to be like a zombie easy to kill?

4. vandencruijce

vandencruijce Moderator Staff Member

Criminals have the ability to steal things - because they're a criminal of course, but they're not broken, if you kill them you get the stuff they took back, so if you take and ultimate bow, slice, big bertha or royal guardian sword with you and keep distance they aren't hard

5. voidswrath

voidswrath The Leader of Atlantis Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

simply do not go to that dimension till you are ready :)

6. charlieflan

charlieflan Moderator Staff Member

I have another suggestion. Have someone go with you or take a chest with extra sword/weapon so when you see them, put a chest down break a hole in the glass and then hit them with a sword through there so they cant hit you.

7. worldomination

worldomination New Member

That sounds like a personal problem if you lose your stuff you just have to get it back. That's part of the game.

8. chuckles101x

chuckles101x Moderator Staff Member

You would know about having to get your stuff back Sean, you have to do it a lot.

9. worldomination

10. chuckles101x

Your usually messing around, but still you don't rage when you die, so props to you.

11. worldomination

I don't know how to quote apparently.

12. worldomination

Thanks that means allot to me.

13. chuckles101x

I see you figured out how to edit quotes Sean. Congrats

14. worldomination

I don't know what your talking about you definitely said that.

15. chuckles101x

16. charlieflan

sean please stop messing with kyle. if he would like he can ban you from forums so you along with everyone else on staff should be nice and respectful.

17. chuckles101x

18. charlieflan

19. Kyran

Kyran New Member

I know how you feel they took my royal guardian set... but they are not broken that is what they do . they are thieves. try not to figh them if you can. avoid them.

20. bvpboy

bvpboy Member

I Don't go into that building