Problem With Official Crazy Craft 2.0 Server

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 2.0' started by Posethdon, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Posethdon

Posethdon New Member

Normally when log into the Voidswrath launcher and load up the official Crazy Craft 2.2 server i would not have a problem but recently i have been having a problem where i will spawn into the server, choose the Normal Crazy Craft mode and after a random number of minutes i will get tp-ed back to spawn and then get teleported to this one spot on the map where i don't know and get killed by a mobzilla which is there after i get there. After i'm killed i get spawned back to spawn and lose everything that i have and then get kicked from the server. Plz respond and help me thank u very much.

2. mystikalizza

mystikalizza Member

you need to find someone to tell you what the console says when you disconnect. the reason given for why you were kicked from server.. lag can cause commands to have a delayed response, and lag can cause you to be killed from an invisible mob that you never even see. as to why you get tped across the map without typing any commands this could be caused by a staff member abusing commands i dont know if any mobs or mods have the ability to just teleport a player wherever.. and if it happens more than once then i dont see how a single staff member could be responsible..
    the best thing for you to do is write a support ticket with the time it occurs and any other information regarding the incident so that they can look into it.

3. Kyran

Kyran New Member

Keep repoting this and eventually a moderator will notice.

4. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

oh i do see it
    waiting for the person