Quests

Discussion in 'Crusader Craft' started by Absolute Zenith, Feb 26, 2016.

1. For any of you who still look at this thread (1... 2... maybe 3 people?) I am making a hardcore questing quest line. Have any suggestions? just say :D

2. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

take the hobbits to isenguard

3. That isnt exactally possible with Hardcore Questing mod
    All I can really do thats close to that is have you go to different locations (thanks to the LOTR world being all the same) and then have it give items... maybe a quest book reputation system too for basic good/evil though im not able to intigrate it to effect LOTR reputations so it would be general... maybe a final reward of gandalfs staff or saurons mace depending on which side you choose. Idk

Also it may take a while since I only have a few minutes each day to be on with school and stuff, but it shouldnt take THAT long

All I have access to is: Getting certain items, Going to a certain place, crafting something, and killing stuff. for the actuall doing of the quest for rewards its: Items and Quest book reputation

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  4. Sawtooth44

still though
    the quest says take the hobbets to isenguard even though only you have to get there

5. kk Ill intigrate that

Isenguard is at x37440 and y42048

All that I need to do now is figure out where the new shrek is... make that into a quest
    XDDDD Shrek is actually in the mod http://lotrminecraftmod.wikia.com/wiki/Shrek

Man I cant find an image for the front page of the quest book
    the crusadercraft logo is too big

man wish the modpack got updates, so much new stuff I could do with the LOTR mod

Cri

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2016
  6. Sawtooth44

you can just make the crusadercraft logo smaller

7. XD think im gonna stop making this, my crusader craft folder keeps redownloading and so the data isnt saved... dunno why

8. Sawtooth44

Then run it through the vanilla launcher

9. kk

Ill start working on it again in 2 days XD