Rusty Ladder/iron Disc

Discussion in 'Poke Pack' started by TaintedKane, Oct 24, 2015.

1. TaintedKane

TaintedKane New Member

Hey thanks for making an awesome mod pack for us to play with. I'm currently running a server with pokepack 2 and I'm having issues with the rusty ladder and iron disc recipe. Every time we try to make iron discs it gives us rusty ladders instead. How do I fix this? Thanks.

2. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

have you tried to move the ingredients around the crafting table
    if that dosent work custom NPCs can let you make a new crafting recepie

3. TaintedKane

TaintedKane New Member

Hey Sawtooth thanks for the help. I tried moving around the iron but that doesn't work so I tried the custom NPC route and when I spawned in an NPC using the wand I got kicked from the server saying "A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated" And this is what appears in the console when I try to join.

25.10 07:36:41 [Server] Server thread/INFO TaintedKane left the game 25.10 07:36:41 [Disconnect] User TaintedKane has disconnected, reason: TextComponent{text='Disconnected', siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}} 25.10 07:36:38 [Multicraft] TaintedKane ran command Message of the Day 25.10 07:36:38 [Server] Server thread/INFO TaintedKane joined the game

4. Sawtooth44

is this the whole crash report

5. TaintedKane

TaintedKane New Member

Maybe this also helps?

25.10 07:43:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO TaintedKane left the game 25.10 07:43:46 [Disconnect] User TaintedKane has disconnected, reason: TextComponent{text='Disconnected', siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}} 25.10 07:43:43 [Multicraft] TaintedKane ran command Message of the Day 25.10 07:43:43 [Server] Server thread/INFO TaintedKane joined the game 25.10 07:43:43 [Connect] User TaintedKane, IP 99.250.73.135 25.10 07:43:43 [Server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: [Server thread] Server side modded connection established 25.10 07:43:42 [Server] Netty IO #21/INFO [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at CLIENT 25.10 07:43:42 [Server] Netty IO #21/INFO [FML]: Client attempting to join with 56 mods : [email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],NEIAddons|Fores[email protected],[email protected],NEIAddons|[email protected],NEIAddons|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected] Journey (4.2.2),[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]@[email protected],[email protected],[email protected] v1.7.1,[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],NEIAddons|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected] 25.10 07:43:42 [Server] Netty IO #21/INFO [FML]: Client protocol version 1 25.10 07:43:42 [Server] User Authenticator #15/INFO UUID of player TaintedKane is 33997738-5a05-4830-9500-e274a398803e

6. Sawtooth44

can you just send the txt file that has the report

7. TaintedKane

TaintedKane New Member

So I took the log from launcher's console. Wasn't sure where to download the log from MC Pro Hosting. Thanks for your help

Attached Files:

8. TaintedKane

TaintedKane New Member

Just found the one from MC Pro Hosting. I'm still new to running a server.

Attached Files:

9. Sawtooth44

null pointer exception...
    i HATE this error, it tells me nothing

10. Sawtooth44

11. TaintedKane

TaintedKane New Member

Would disabling custom NPCs fix the error then install this mod?

12. Sawtooth44

since its the one that started the problem, yes

13. TaintedKane

TaintedKane New Member

I tried out the custom recipe mod. I can't remove or clear the rusty ladder or add in a new recipe for the iron disc. I had to add those items to the dictionary as they aren't automatically added.

14. Sawtooth44

so is it working or not

15. TaintedKane

TaintedKane New Member

16. Sawtooth44

ive looked around curse forge and there is an assortment of mods that allow custom trading

17. TaintedKane

TaintedKane New Member

I'm just gonna spawn them in since I can't fix it. Kinda takes out the fun though. Thanks for you help.

18. Sawtooth44

well as long as you trade properly it should be like normal

19. missHPfan2

missHPfan2 New Member

How do you even use Custom NPCs, anyway? I've never used it and if I can make an NPC that'll trade the ladders for discs, that'd make the pack playable. I'm having the same issue, plus I can't see what mod things are from, so I can't find where to just disable rusty ladders.