Server Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by doger9887, May 3, 2015.

1. doger9887

doger9887 Active Member

Forgive me if I am wrong but, I have seen a few things that I think should either be fixed or enforced. To start off, I haven't seen any activities of special events at all this week. It has a while since I have been on, but still we should have had some events. Secondly, there are numerous bugs ad glitches that need to be fixed, but I don't see anyone making a move to fix them or even acknowledging there here. Forgive me if I am wrong about any of these, I don't want this post to be a rage post. I just want to know if anythings being done about the stuff listed

2. WeeChaza

WeeChaza Moderator Staff Member

Events are usually daily. Some of our glitches and bugs are in the process of being fixed, and some we haven't quite looked into or figured out yet. Let us know if you know of any glitches or bugs we havent noticed.

3. chuckles101x

chuckles101x Moderator Staff Member

The timing of events is also dependent on whenever a staff member is on and has the time to run one.

4. D34DLY

D34DLY Moderator Staff Member

Yes. This is a late reply but some glitches and exploits are being fixed, but some are beyond our control. For example Angelic glitching is a glitch within the mod, therefore there's no way to control it other than kicking or banning that person (if need be). And other problems can't be fixed simply because of the version VW runs on. And as for events, they are given if a staff member happens to be on and wishes to give one for that day. Hope this cleared some confusion :]