Started A Server, A Bit Confused

Discussion in 'Voids Wrath 1.0' started by Wickdsickk, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Wickdsickk

Wickdsickk New Member

Hey guys =) i just started a Voidswrath server, i chose a random seed map
    now when im playing the game, i figured id stumble across underwater dungeons, dungeons, and other cool aspects, but im a bit confused

i spawned in the snow area, and there are some new monsters and a town nearby where i can get a piece of bread, it got me hyped, i saw the old videos from the developers where they go around finding dungeons

but now ive been exploring for about 5 hours without finding a single dungeon and it has me a bit confused, am i supposed to play a specific map or?

also in the grassy area there only appears to be the normal monsters from vanilla minecraft

as a sidenote.

the tale of kingdoms isnt working ? i made a server but not all the npcs are in the town, there is no city planner, and i cant click information at the guild leader, the kingship bar isnt there either.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2016
  2. Grin

Grin New Member

The server isn't installed with all of the voids wrath mods, Not sure why, But that's how it is. You can find tutorials on how to install mods on a server.

*Update*

The server you download from the launcher isn't installed with the mods, The one you download from the website is.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  3. duhiephoa

duhiephoa New Member

tôi sinh ra ở vùng tuyết, và có một số quái vật mới và một thị trấn gần đó, nơi tôi có thể có được một miếng bánh mì, nó đã cho tôi thổi phồng, tôi thấy các video cũ từ các nhà phát triển, nơi họ đi xung quanh tìm dungeon

nhưng bây giờ ive được khám phá khoảng 5 giờ mà không tìm thấy một hang động duy nhất và nó đã cho tôi một chút bối rối, anh có thể chơi một bản đồ cụ thể hay?