The_lord09 Should Be Banned

Discussion in 'Voids Wrath 1.0' started by StealthyJaz, Jun 8, 2015.

1. StealthyJaz

StealthyJaz New Member

The_Lord09 Is being reported for both Spawn killing and non faction raiding He has done so with an accomplis (pennysnacher) however Penny turned around and helped us so im not gonna report him.The_Lord09 also tried calling us the "Bad guys" for raiding his base to get our stuff back i admit to accidental griefing because he had essence blocks on his floor.anyway i also got screen shots of the events.i think his punishment should be giving our stuff back and then ban

2. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

Please Upload the Screenshots so one of our staff members can consider whether banning him or not :) .

3. doger9887

doger9887 Active Member

I am not trying to come out rude, but please don't put your opinion in when it comes to his punishment, for that is the admins decision. Please post your screenshots and I am sure an admin will take care of it. If not, Ill take it personally to the ones I have on skype.

4. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

There's Nothing Wrong Putting his opinion in, he's just recommending what the punishment should be, but the admin/moderator chooses whether to follow it or not.

5. doger9887

doger9887 Active Member

I know, but it isn't really that I am telling him not to do it because hes not allowed, its that a lot of the admins get annoyed or even angry when someone suggests that kind of stuff.

6. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

i dont get annoied or angery

7. doger9887

doger9887 Active Member

This is just my experience with some server admins, Not any on this server that I have seen. This is a great community, one that you could say is One of a kind, a good one.

8. WeeChaza

WeeChaza Moderator Staff Member

We know about The_Lord09's troubles. So, therefore we will deal with him, and we will continue to keep an eye on him on the server.

9. WeeChaza

WeeChaza Moderator Staff Member

Yea :)