Voidswrath Server Is Dropping In Players.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by McEvilJohn, Aug 23, 2015.

Have you ever played on the server?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

Over the past 3 months there's been a serious drop in players on the voidswrath server. The question why is probably because they already finished the modpack, but this is to new players who want to try out the modpack. Voidswrath is a wonderful server to start off with your friends, with several dimensions and plugins installed to tpa and set up to three homes, it's a wonderful modpack server honestly if there would be more people on, it'll be even better.

2. doger9887

doger9887 Active Member

I am sorry to say, but as much as I love voidswrath, I believe that it slowly dies, (Like Literally, No one plays anymore . . .). If only there was some way to get players to come back, I understand a lot of them left to go to Crazy Craft and a lot just stop playing altogether, but seriously, its kinda sad. I remember the server being Full and Superbly fun to play on, but now, the streets of spawn that used to be full now have Tumbleweeds going through them. There needs to be some sort of large scale activity on the server to attract people back, but what could it be . . . .

3. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

what brings activity is cody and joe
    if they dont do it 99% of everyone wont do it ether

4. darth_crush123

darth_crush123 New Member

yea i can agree with that

5. CyborgWolf04

CyborgWolf04 Member

I think the lac of players in the recent mouths have been because of the fact that there are so many tp killers that just like to take peoples stuff. I have been tp killed 4 times and I really makes me mad when someone does that to me. Sometime it even makes me want to quit.

I think this could be your issue on the server or otherwise not enough staff members or there not that active.

6. Sawtooth44

Sawtooth44 Unpaid moderator Staff Member Voidlauncher Support

no its just cody is not there to bring the players

also my advice, NEVER team up with people you dont know
    its just best to be away from everyone on public servers

7. CyborgWolf04

CyborgWolf04 Member

Ok thanks for the information. :D