When Someone Is Banned Can People Access There Chests

Discussion in 'Crazy Craft 2.0 Server' started by bvpboy, Jul 11, 2015.

1. bvpboy

bvpboy Member

I was Banned a while ago and i would like to know if i should even try to go back on the server

my name was bvpboy i am probely know on crazy craft survival two
    i had sets of royal and queen armor i gave some away i had an easter bunny egg farm
    and i did't spend a penny (i got the easter bunny eggs from a friend)
    so i would relly like to know if my stuff would still be there

i was banned because someone that i saw on the sever told me to go on faction sever 1 and he gave me creative and then someone else banned me the spawn was also destroyed

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
  2. Hmm, I dont know, oh look there was a guy who used hacks to duplicate the rarest items in the game! but he got banned, so now all his un-legit shit is out for the public :D. poeple cant access there chests...

3. bvpboy

bvpboy Member

No im not that guy i spent months doing this but so do u mean that they can use that banned persons chest

4. doesnt matter how you got banned. the admins arent going to bother taking the time to choose who can access what banned persons chests at all, banned player chests cant get accessed by randoms.

5. bvpboy

bvpboy Member

Well thanks in going to see if i can go back probely not though :/ but im going to start again in the new one

6. Nickwolf22

Nickwolf22 New Member

that sucks dude i hate trolls have fun in your new world, i hope it works out for you

7. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

bvpboy we do not give permissions to people's chests because they can ban appeal and if unbanned, they'll be wondering where everything is at.

8. McEvilJohn

McEvilJohn VoidsWrath Modpack Overseer Staff Member

Also i'm pretty sure you will be unbanned soon cause I think you were banned while the Sheboo crisis happened

9. bvpboy

bvpboy Member

10. Shawnboss2

Shawnboss2 New Member

Am pretty sherry the can because there account is not one the server to the server any more so yes.